Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I told you all that Esme was trying to seduce Nikolaus smdh that's just ugh!
    yep you called it. Maybe Esme said "I'd rather have someone closer to my REAL age." Yeah I think she's Willow's age if not older, she just looks young.

I say put Spencer in prison for a while, and when he gets out he can have a younger brother.

Spencer and Rory is becoming mortal enemies. Both are in love with Trina.

I can't believe a day would happen where I would actually root for Sonny over anything. And its not even rooting for him but rather rooting against Michael.

WTF did you expect forgiving your actual father's murderer? Big baby and he has no room to talk. Nevermind Sonny's example (Carly in bed with Jax) Michael spent months sleeping with his so-called best friend's wife, hoping said best friend would die so he could stop feeling guilty.

They're both hypocrites, just Michael moreso in this situation. Sonny got what he got keeping the child of another man from his son and then killing that man. Michael for continuing to have a relationship with his dad's murderer and taking said murderer's name. LOL at "I could change my name but I'd rather redeem it" always an excuse not to have someone biologically related to the Q's have the Q name.

Harmony finally flipped her lid. Sadly, I think Carly will be ok in the end.

So basically Marshall left his family half out of embarrassment, half out of legitimate concern. Remember, we the audience knows about his pills. He refuses to bring it up. Aunt Stella knows but she's sworn to secrecy apparently.

So Harmony is obviously going over that cliff lol I guess Willow will find out she was stolen but not that Nina is her mom. Probably have to wait for November sweeps for that smh

So, Nina had twins. Crazy Harmony stole the good twin (Willow) and Nina kept the evil twin (Nelle)? Sounds like a soap opera, lol

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    So, Nina had twins. Crazy Harmony stole the good twin (Willow) and Nina kept the evil twin (Nelle)? Sounds like a soap opera, lol
    No, Nelle was given to the family that raised Carly. Nina didn't get to raise either child. She didn't even find out Nelle was her daughter until after Nelle was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    No, Nelle was given to the family that raised Carly. Nina didn't get to raise either child. She didn't even find out Nelle was her daughter until after Nelle was dead.
    Thanks, I forgot about all that.

Do you miss Jason? I don't. I wouldn't miss Carly either if she died. The show might be better without her.

I miss Jason and would definitely miss Carly if she left the show.

Harmony croaked, but first told Carly that Nina was Willow’s mom. How will Carly use this information?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Harmony croaked, but first told Carly that Nina was Willow’s mom. How will Carly use this information?
    Well if AJ is a precedent...keep it to herself till other people find out anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    She's not going to tell even though she should know better by now. But whenever Jason is one, Carly and Sonny tend to regress and any character growth instantly vanishes.

I mean she's honoring the wishes of a homicidal crazy woman who, literally, just tried to kill her. And it's going to blow up, forcing stupid drama.

Epiphany is going to become a doctor.
    Sasha is using drugs again.
    The ghost of Franco is haunting Elizabeth’s house.

It's not Franco. It's Liz doing it. And Violet just made every other adult look like a moron lol