Page 54 of 83 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Anthony Geary had some very nice words to say in mourning Jackie Zeman.

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni64075735...=nwc_sb_nwc_li

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Now that Rena Sofer has left Bold and the Beautiful, it's time to bring Lois Cerullo back to Port Charles. After all, she is Brook Lyn's mother.

Then Ned could dump Olivia and get back together with Lois.
    Then Olivia could hook up with Robert, win/win however Rena was the only actress besides Karla that made Carter feel like a leading man on B&B.

I prefer Robert with Diane over Holly.
    I think that Dex and Joss will try to take down Sonny together. When that fails, they will go on the run and leave town for the rest of the summer.
    Dr. Obrecht was really good in her scenes with Willow.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I prefer Robert with Diane over Holly.
    I just can't like Diane. She's spent years getting Sonny and Jason off for their crimes. And she walks around like she's got a stick up her butt.

The Sasha and Cody parts of the show over the last two days were very good. Sasha didn’t freak out on TV this time.

I could like Cody, if he wasn’t going to make a boneheaded move by signing a false document.

Kin Shriner claims that Scotty is being written out of the show. Sorry to see him go.

Halley Pullos has been arrested for drunk driving. The show might end up firing her for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Kin Shriner claims that Scotty is being written out of the show. Sorry to see him go.

Halley Pullos has been arrested for drunk driving. The show might end up firing her for this.
    Read about the crash and saw photos. Both her and the car she hit are lucky to be alive. She reportedly was very aggressive with first responders and hospital staff and had to be sedated at the hospital.

Fantastic Member

I'd be very surprised if she doesn't get let go after this. People have lost their jobs for much less. Tyler Christopher's alcoholic issues were why he was let go from GH and then later from Days.

And it's mentioned that Halley Pullos was involved in a hit and run shortly before driving onto the freeway.

She getting a temp recast (ironic since Molly is on so infrequently) and going to rehab.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    She getting a temp recast (ironic since Molly is on so infrequently) and going to rehab.
    I don't think that she is coming back. She was never a contract player. Molly isn't that important to the canvas.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 05-19-2023 at 10:06 AM.

Sooooo why doesn't Dex just ask Sonny to quit again?? This makes no sense. Sonny would just say "Ok" and that would be that, as long as he doesn't snitch.

Curtis is very consistent in bouncing back and forth between Portia and Jordan lol

I am glad that Michael and Joss are not getting along. Kristina would like to have her brother back.
    I think nuKristina is debuting on Tuesday. I think that she is the one in the towel talking to Dex in the preview.
    I really want Carly to go to jail, but I don’t think that the show is willing to go there.
    Sony just proposed to Nina!

reading on another site that Nathan may come back from the dead? This is a theory with his and Maxie's son being recast, and the actor who played Nathan saying he is always available.

Kate Mansi debuted today as Kristina. She did a good job and I embrace her as Kristina. Any day that Kristina is on is a special day. Halley Pullos also had a strong day in what was likely her last performance as Molly.