Page 60 of 83 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Charges against Sonny has been drop with prejudice.
    Sasha and Cody are on the run

Quote Originally Posted by tarbabe View Post
    Charges against Sonny has been drop with prejudice.
    Sasha and Cody are on the run
    No, they were dropped without prejudice. He can be charged again. He also was the one to set up the busy with the Feds.

I am glad that Sasha can talk and act normal again.
    Maxie fired BLQ!
    Dante now knows what Gladys is doing to Sasha.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 09-13-2023 at 12:59 PM.

Thinking about Billy Miller's time on GH. Pretty much enjoyed every minute, even though I didn't like them making him Jason's twin instead of Jason himself once Steve Burton wanted to return. RIP

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Thinking about Billy Miller's time on GH. Pretty much enjoyed every minute, even though I didn't like them making him Jason's twin instead of Jason himself once Steve Burton wanted to return. RIP
    Hard to believe he's dead. TMZ is reporting depression issues but I'm hoping he didn't kill himself.

He was great in all the daytime soaps he was in from General Hospital to All My Children to The Young And The Restless, where he won three Emmy awards for his role as Billy Abbott.

His on-screen sister, Eileen Davidson (Ashley) paid tribute to him, as well as other soap actors.

delete please (see below)
    Last edited by Nate Grey; 09-18-2023 at 06:05 PM.

Fantastic Member

Earlier today I saw that Billy Miller was trending on Yahoo. Definitely wasn't expecting to read that he had passed.

And there's conflicting information about how he passed all over the internet. We should wait until there's an official statement from his family. That's if they choose to publicly disclose it.

Since Billy Miller is dead and the fans don't seem to like Cameron Matheson's version of Drew, it might be best to kill off Drew. Carly and Drew have little spark together, so Drew's death might lead Carly back to Sonny.

I'd rather they try again before throwing in the towel on Drew. Had Miller lived I doubt he was ever coming back anyway.

Plus I wonder if there's anything to the rumor that a Carly/Drew pairing was all Laura Wright's idea? If so, and if she has that much clout, either CM isn't going anywhere or a recast won't change anything Carly will stay with Drew no matter who's playing him if that's what Wright wants. Again ***IF*** true.

If it were up to me I'd break them up but I don't know who I'd pair Drew with. I definitely wouldn't put Carly back with Sonny for the 12,438th time.

Billy Miller's mother Patricia Miller issues a statement through Miller's manager Marnie Sparer.

“I would like to share the following thoughts,” Patricia wrote. “I want to personally thank the many fans & personal friends for the overwhelming amount of love, prayers & condolences sent to me and my family on the devastating death of my beautiful son BJ — Billy Miller. He fought a long hard valiant battle with bipolar depression for years. He did everything he could to control the disease. He loved his family, his friends and his fans but in the end the disease won the fight and he surrendered his life. The other causes of death being told are not true. I wish they were but they just aren’t. We all loved him so much and are desperately trying to deal with our loss. I will have nothing further to say. Thanks for the love and support.”

And here's the link to the twitter post.

Well now we know. Like her I wish the other causes of death were true but...facts are facts, truth is truth.

this whole deceptor story is pretty stupid. i don’t remember blair cramer very well, but i don’t recall her ever dabbling in cosmetics. plus tracy’s involvement is weird, but i’m tired of her only concern being ELQ. nikolas is also confusing me. having cassadine assets he can access without a paper trail leading back to him; letting his mother “know” he’s alive without physically showing up tells me he’s more interested in getting revenge on ava, and maybe spencer? i’m tired of the pikeman storyline, and i don’t like where anna’s story is going.
    Last edited by protege; 09-19-2023 at 08:01 PM.

If Charlotte is Anna’s stalker, does that mean that Jake is helping her?
    Scott Baldwin was back today.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 09-20-2023 at 12:57 PM.

I think Jake is covering for her.

My theory is some sort of Manchurian candidate stuff is going on with Charlotte. Victor had her trapped at the boarding school to use as leverage to keep Valentin in line. Its possible he brainwashed her there and the programming was designed only to kick in in the event of his death.

No more Mac? John J. York has several disorders and needs a stem cell transplant. He is taking an hiatus from the show.

Molly has been recast again. She is now played by Kristen Vaganos. She actually looks age appropriate. She is the fourth Molly this year. There was no advanced notice of the change.

Sasha was great today in denouncing Gladys.

Eddie Maine gave us a performance too.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 09-27-2023 at 12:26 PM.