Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1234

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Maybe something locally to you? Mine aired normally.
    I think it might've been an override on my dvr. I think I should check that more carefully.

Nina signed the divorce papers, so she and Sonny are over. Nina and Ava also appear to be breaking up as friends. Sonny and Carly now appear to be enemies.

Extraordinary Member

The show was fire today.

Nina vs Ava was delicious. It was a very well written script between the two. I'm glad Nina made the decision to sign the divorce papers instead of being forced or blackmailed into it.

Sam vs Jason - again so well-written.

Sonny vs Carly - I enjoy so much seeing these two totally miserable with each other. After all the misery they have caused others, they deserve it.

I don't usually enjoy Danny but I loved the scenes he had with Kristina.

Great episode all together.
    Last edited by caj; 04-22-2024 at 01:10 PM.

i applaud nina for figuring out ava’s agenda, but i’m trying to understand the mental gymnastics it took for her to get there. but now i think she could cause real
    problems for ava when she goes running to sonny with possibly erroneous information.
    Last edited by protege; 04-22-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    i applaud nina for figuring out ava’s agenda, but i’m trying to understand the mental gymnastics it took for her to get there. but now i think she could cause real
    problems for ava when she goes running to sonny with possibly erroneous information.
    Sonny isn't going to believe her like Ava said. And Nina figured it out because she's a constant victim and never takes responsibility. So it was easy to blame Ava. She does it all the time but just happened to be right in this case.

Speaking of Ava, it's not just cruel what she's doing to Sonny regarding his meds. It's also extremely bad parenting to want your child around someone who's mentally unstable and, literally, off his meds.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Speaking of Ava, it's not just cruel what she's doing to Sonny regarding his meds. It's also extremely bad parenting to want your child around someone who's mentally unstable and, literally, off his meds.
    Bingo.

I love Maura West, but sometimes these writers make some questionable choices for Ava that makes you go WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Bingo.

I love Maura West, but sometimes these writers make some questionable choices for Ava that makes you go WTF.
    It would make sense if she was trying to remove Sonny and take over his organization, while also gaining sole custody. That's a good villain move that works. But if she's really trying to be in a relationship with him then it makes no sense.

And I just now realized that Valentine and Ava as a new evil Power Couple would be FANTASTIC!!!

Two good parties today, and lots of characters appearing. Kraze and Spinelli at the same party can't go wrong. Kraze hung out with Sasha. Kristina's baby kicked her for the first time, and Kristina had another argument with Josslyn.

Extraordinary Member

It's official (and probably has been for a long time) - nothing or no one can make Willow interesting, entertaining, likeable, or fun.

why is josslyn going to jason of all people with her problems?

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    It's official (and probably has been for a long time) - nothing or no one can make Willow interesting, entertaining, likeable, or fun.
    A recast, maybe.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    why is josslyn going to jason of all people with her problems?
    Because everyone else is bored to death with her rambling OR doesn't agree with her. But Sonny and Jason have always attracted young girls and they're all devoted to them because they both tell them what they want to hear.

The PCPD characters appeared to frown upon Dex being one of them, so Dex's career as a cop might not happen. Jason promised Joss that he wouldn't let Sonny hurt Dex, so when Sonny comes to kill him there will be conflict with Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Willow is a mediocre character and actress, but I think that the show will keep her because she is part of Team Carly and works at the hospital.