Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Peter is dead. Does that make you feel happy?
    I was expecting a Jason / Michael Myers scene where we see Peter's hand or fingers move as Anna walked away.

Peter is dead. Does that make you feel happy?
    VERY!!! I didn't see Felicia being the one to do it, though. That was a legit surprise.

Extraordinary Member

Kristen Storms and Finola Hughes were excellent today.

Line of the day was by Robert: "you mean he's not dead?!!"

Big Meh for me. I just want Peter gone. His tumble down the stairs and then hiding his body in a freezer ages ago should have been his death. I can't think of the last time a character has worn out his welcome to this degree that his mere presence itself seem to be trolling.

I did think it was a nice touch with Anna in the end. She still has Alex's memories of giving birth to Peter, so the "mother" in her stayed with him as he died, while who she actually is is what prevented her from calling the ambulance possibly saving him. I kinda like the symmetry of that.

Extraordinary Member

The scenes with Maxie and Brook Lyn were wonderful today. I love the name Bailey Louise.

I hope they remain friends and we don't have a custody battle.

Also loved the Anna and Robert scenes. Robert always shoots straight but will be there for those he loves.

Ava was delicious as always with the obnoxious Carly.

How can you like Ava but dislike Carly (or Sonny)?

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I've been watching this show for over 40 years and I've never enjoyed seeing two people go through misery like I am Sonny and Carly.

I still can't rap my head around how these two managed to hijack this show for so many years. I guess writers prefer writing for bad guys and mobsters over writing for heroes. But then, my Mother said something similar about Luke and Bobbie Spencer back in the early 80s. LOL
    The Guza years were the worst... smh, when it was the Fab Four of Sonny, Carly, Jason and Courtney....
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    How can you like Ava but dislike Carly (or Sonny)?
    I don't like Ava. As a matter of fact, I enjoyed watching Spencer torture her for months.

But unlike Carly (and Sonny), she is entertaining to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Phoenix View Post
    The Guza years were the worst... smh, when it was the Fab Four of Sonny, Carly, Jason and Courtney....
    That was my favorite time. I especially liked how Courtney adjusted to Jason's life, which was a refreshing change.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    The scenes with Maxie and Brook Lyn were wonderful today. I love the name Bailey Louise.

I hope they remain friends and we don't have a custody battle.

Also loved the Anna and Robert scenes. Robert always shoots straight but will be there for those he loves.

Ava was delicious as always with the obnoxious Carly.
    Yep, the Maxie and Brook Lyn scene is great television.
    Love to see Carly miserable. It was great to see Carly catch Sonny and Nina together again.

So, Sean Blakemore, who plays Shawn Butler, is leaving. He wasn't fired, he had "other obligations."

https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/202...er-obligations

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    So, Sean Blakemore, who plays Shawn Butler, is leaving. He wasn't fired, he had "other obligations."

https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/202...er-obligations
    So he won't be able to romance either Alexis or Carly.

Extraordinary Member

Hate to see Blakemore leave. He and Alexis had great chemistry but they could've paired him up with several Port Charles ladies. Good actor.

Nina and Drew need to have their heads examined. I dread the day when they begin the inevitable reconciliation of Carly and Fonzie... I mean Sonny.

So he won't be able to romance either Alexis or Carly.
    Unfortunately interracial couples with major characters is still a little taboo in daytime television.

Now that Peter is gone, it’s a little bit boring. The Sonny, Carly and Nina situation is too slow. But the Elizabeth stalking storyline is picking up. Cameron is looking guilty, but it wouldn’t surprised me if Esme is somehow involved. The stalker might be Elizabeth herself. She may have an other personality in her head that she don’t know about.