Page 14 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

I did figure he'd have shown up by now, even if by recast.

Also, is this new "cult" Victor's aligned with HYDRA?

Extraordinary Member

I'm loving seeing all the vets having a storyline. I wish they were written a little smarter, but it feels like the 80s again.

Any and every scene with Laura and Robert together is gold.

The Trina actress is finished. Her last episode was yesterday

Yeah. Sydney Mikayla and Nicholas Chavez (Spencer) saying goodbye to each other on twitter was touching.

So now we'll have to deal with NuTrina getting framed for Esme's recording Cam and Joss doing the do.

Also, will it ever come out that Esme was the one who locked Sasha in the room, thinking she was Trina? She's directly responsible for Sasha losing that baby. Or at least high probability: if time wasn't wasted trying to open that door Sasha could have gotten help earlier.

I had forgotten about hat part. I don't think we'll ever get resolution on that.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I had forgotten about hat part. I don't think we'll ever get resolution on that.
    My theory is it'll come out when Esme (and Ryan) is exposed, but Sasha/Brando won't be pulled into the orbit of this story per se. It'll just be on the laundry list of evil stuff Esme has done, nothing more.

Now there's a rumor going around that yes the DID storyline will happen with Liz, but not because of Franco. Instead, because Jeff molested her as a child. Yes, the rumor now is they're going to give Jeff the Rick Webber treatment and retroactively make him a child molester.

REALLY hope it stays a rumor and they don't go this route.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Now there's a rumor going around that yes the DID storyline will happen with Liz, but not because of Franco. Instead, because Jeff molested her as a child. Yes, the rumor now is they're going to give Jeff the Rick Webber treatment and retroactively make him a child molester.

REALLY hope it stays a rumor and they don't go this route.
    Jesus, no! Besides it screwing over Jeff, Liz has already been sexually assaulted so no need to pile on. Nor do we actually need a child abuse storyline, period smh

Jesus, no! Besides it screwing over Jeff, Liz has already been sexually assaulted so no need to pile on. Nor do we actually need a child abuse storyline, period smh
    Agreed, but the seeds are there. Her tensing up at Jeff's picture, her anger at Jake contacting Jeff through social media...

She's also angry at her mom, but that could be explained as her allowing it to happen.

If I was RDA I wouldn't come back for that BS either. Again, *IF* true.

Something I just thought about but why are Ryan and Spencer in the same prison? Ryan should be in a MAX somewhere.

Something I just thought about but why are Ryan and Spencer in the same prison? Ryan should be in a MAX somewhere.
    Or at least in Miscavige. He's not in a MAX cause he's legally insane and vegetative...but he should be in an institute that specifically deals with that.

But, budget+story reasons= he's in the same minimal security prison as Spencer.

Shawn won’t come back from San Francisco.

I used to love this show in the 80's , 90's and early 00's. I pop in every once in a while but it just seems meh now. Cool to see Robert, Frisco, Duke, Anna, Holly and others but they have ignored so much character growth and history. Like retconing that Jonathan Paget wasn't really Duke. Its a Soap, they could have done it better.

I will always have a fondness for the past though. Which you could watch the complete series somewhere.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Forgive me if this was asked but I haven't read the whole thread yet. But what are some of your favorite storylines?

Mine were the Return of Frisco (the Domino story) in 89/90. The Return of Luke and Laura in 93 with Frank Smith. The Jonathan Paget Duke story. Almost EVERYTHING with Bill Eckert. Loved his story. Especially the Holly stuff. Oh and the return of the Cassadines in the 90's. Great stuff.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Well now that's an interesting wrinkle with Michael. No, not Michael hitting that reporter, he's a hothead and seems to only attack people who won't fight back...but he will be an unwitting pawn in Esme's revenge against Trina.