Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Drew is Lila Quartermaine. I liked that comparison.

It could work, I guess? Drew doesn't really have much of a distinctive personality, imo. He's kind of a blank slate.

I gave it a shot, but now I feel confident in saying this is a bad recast. Cameron Matheson is basically playing Ryan Lavery. Billy Miller's Drew wasn't this talkative and he definitely didn't see himself as this endless geyser of wisdom.

I can't prove it but I feel this was done as a favor to Matheson not that they show was hurting for a Drew recast. Between Brando Dex and now Cody "Drew" feels kinda redundant anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I gave it a shot, but now I feel confident in saying this is a bad recast. Cameron Matheson is basically playing Ryan Lavery. Billy Miller's Drew wasn't this talkative and he definitely didn't see himself as this endless geyser of wisdom.

I can't prove it but I feel this was done as a favor to Matheson not that they show was hurting for a Drew recast. Between Brando Dex and now Cody "Drew" feels kinda redundant anyway.
    Ok good! So it's not just me that saw the redundancy.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Ok good! So it's not just me that saw the redundancy.
    Plus they have built-in storylines via "who's the REAL daddy":

Brando = gotta be one of the brothers Martin or Cyrus.
    Dex = funny feeling this is Brenda's kid grown up. While not Sonny's kid he sees Sonny as a father figure (basically Juan 2.0). Or I'm dead wrong and he is a son of Sonny by...no clue.
    Cody = Mac and Katherine Bell's kid, doesn't matter if the timeline is messed up GH loves retcons anyway

Ryan ate Mac today, but it was just a daydream.
    Nikolas wants to divorce Ava.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 06-10-2022 at 01:01 PM.

Good episode today with lots of Laura. Good old clips.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I was wondering why they did this stroll down memory lane. Is it Genie Francis' GH anniversary or something?

I was wondering why they did this stroll down memory lane. Is it Genie Francis' GH anniversary or something?
    Sort of: their 15,000th episode overall, so they decided to do something special for it, and make it all about Laura.

It did jump around a bit. One moment Laura is visiting Cyrus, then is at the spa, then visiting Liz, then at Charlies. Wonder who is actually behind the plot to do the recount? (or did I miss it?)

I think Willow is dying of some illness, and needs a bone marrow transplant or something similar from a living relative in order to survive. This is how her relationship with Nina is revealed.

I think Willow is dying of some illness, and needs a bone marrow transplant or something similar from a living relative in order to survive. This is how her relationship with Nina is revealed.
    I was thinking problem pregnancy.

Extraordinary Member

Daytime Emmy's just happened last night. GH won big.

Kelly Thiebaud won best supporting actress as Britt
    Jeff Kober won best supporting actor as Cyrus
    Nicholas Chaves won best younger actor for Spencer
    GH won best directing
    GH won best daytime drama.

Extraordinary Member

I was thinking problem pregnancy.
    Actually that would be interesting. Carly's grandchild is at risk and she needs to reveal Nina is Willow's mother to save her grandchild even though it might ostracize her from everything.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Actually that would be interesting. Carly's grandchild is at risk and she needs to reveal Nina is Willow's mother to save her grandchild even though it might ostracize her from everything.
    Would it though? This show is so pro-Carly its sickening. It's pro-Sonny too but at least there's starting to be some cracks in that. But if it comes out, and it comes out Carly knew all along (especially if she's the one revealing it), I seriously doubt anyone will be mad at her any significant amount of time. Ryan Lavery, erm, I mean, Drew, will pull excuses out of his butt for her. Olivia will be on her side. Michael MAY be mad a whooping whole week but that's it. Willow may understand since her hatred of Nina won't exactly evaporate with this revelation. Phyllis will be neutral as always...the only real consequence will be Nina able to hold it over Carly's head, but that's a pride thing and Carly hates Nina anyway, so, to circle back, ostracize her from everything, would it though?

I am so not looking forward to this. She'll go on some bs apology tour with everyone saying "You're a good person Carly!" and Nina will look like the lunatic for wanting to hold a grudge.

The only real consequence Carly may face won't come from this but from selling her half of the Metro Court to help Michael.