Page 25 of 81 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Maybe. I think GH going exclusively to a streaming service is inevitable. Whether that service is ABC.com, Hulu, or whatever we'll have to wait and see.

Today was special because Kristina was on. She and Molly need to be on more.

All of the Davis girls were on today, and they were lovely.

Emma finishing her first year of college doesn't feel right? But then I guess she was supposed to be around Cameron and Spencer's ages.

Extraordinary Member

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

Emma Samms is returning as Holly Sutton!!! Finally.

I'm not sure from the story if she begins filming in October or if she will first appear again in October. Regardless, this is incredible news. I love Holly and Robert together and hope it goes that direction. It doesn't say if Nathan Parsons will show up as her and Luke's (grrrrr) son Ethan Lovett. Hopefully, he'll show up to be involved with her return in some capacity.

So excited about this. I'm so happy she's feeling better and able to come back.

https://deadline.com/2022/08/emma-sa...id-1235097386/

I take it from your reaction you agree with me that Ethan works better as Robert's kid, as opposed to Luke's?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I take it from your reaction you agree with me that Ethan works better as Robert's kid, as opposed to Luke's?
    Absolutely. Plus, Parsons has so much better chemistry working with Tristen Rogers than he ever did with Tony Geary.

But I'm a diehard Robert & Holly fan - since the 80s.

Gotcha! I wasn't watching then but it just seemed to be a better decision to give Robert another family tie to Port Charles, as well as Robin. Plus when Ethan was first introduced, I felt he had great chemistry with Lulu. It adds nothing to have him be Luke's kid.

So Rocco is actually Britt son?

Gotcha! I wasn't watching then but it just seemed to be a better decision to give Robert another family tie to Port Charles, as well as Robin. Plus when Ethan was first introduced, I felt he had great chemistry with Lulu. It adds nothing to have him be Luke's kid.
    At the time I think the idea was to give Luke a son that was more like him, and I think he came onboard during a period inbetween Luckys (looks like when Vaughan had just left and before Jackson he returned). Meaning that probably weren't sure Jackson was coming back and they wanted a son of Luke on the canvas, so they created Ethan.

The problem is, while agreed it would make more sense to make him Robert's, he still acts like Luke Jr though. Can't unring that bell, and to make him more like Robert or less like Luke is equivalent to making a new character with an old one's name.

Honestly I think the solution is a simple one. They played fast and loose with Luke and Holly's timeline to create the Ethan character in the first place, do so again. Parsons is busy these days anyway, so create another character that actually is Robert and Holly's child together (and thus Ethan's half-brother).
    Last edited by Nate Grey; 08-22-2022 at 03:44 PM.

so will Holly be involved with the Cassidine's story?

See I think Ethan acted like a Young Robert who had been under Luke's tutelage. The things Like and Robert liked in each other were the same traits Ethan displayed. So it could've worked with the character's personality either way. And I agree they needed a "Young Luke" but Ethan still could've been that as Robert's kid. It's have made even more sense for him to eventually become a cop than Lucky, too.

If Ethan returns, I want him paired romantically with Kristina.

Pretty sure Kristina is gay and not bisexual? He could link with Molly, though?

Pretty sure Kristina is gay and not bisexual? He could link with Molly, though?
    Kristina is bi. I want her next relationship to be with a man.