Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Good News! Laura, Felicia, and Kristina are all returning to the show.
    They are bringing Helena Cassidine back as well. Maybe for flashback scenes with Victor? In watching Friday's episode, Peter isn't long for the world. They are building towards a "Who killed Peter?" whodunit. Lots of suspects - Nina, Carly, Britt, Maxie, Austin, etc.

4F89E9F0-2D61-4BA2-B795-B76CB2121C8B.jpg

Peter and Carly lovers in the real world

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    In watching Friday's episode, Peter isn't long for the world. They are building towards a "Who killed Peter?" whodunit. Lots of suspects - Nina, Carly, Britt, Maxie, Austin, etc.
    They're definitely building to that, yeah. We all know the first person accused and put on trial will be innocent. I want it to be Maxie who actually does it since she's earned that right by now. It'll probably turn out to be a Cassadine, though.

Jeff called Elizabeth recently. Do you think he will return to Port Charles after being absent for 40 years.?

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    They're definitely building to that, yeah. We all know the first person accused and put on trial will be innocent. I want it to be Maxie who actually does it since she's earned that right by now. It'll probably turn out to be a Cassadine, though.
    I think it’s going to be either Nina, Carly or Britt. Victor wouldn’t surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by tarbabe View Post
    Peter and Carly lovers in the real world
    Yeah a lot of folks on other boards think Wes isn't going anywhere because of that...Peter may go away but Wes? This show now has a history of keeping the same actor in multiple roles. I forgot which # Howarth and Easton are on. But they kill off the current character they're playing, bring them back as a new character lol

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Jeff called Elizabeth recently. Do you think he will return to Port Charles after being absent for 40 years.?
    Nah. They're just trying to give Liz something to do. I remember when folks learned Michael E. Knight was joining the show, they thought it was as a recast Jeff, which...would have made sense.

Short of bringing back Richard Dean Anderson himself (who is retired it seems), I was thinking Walt Willey (All My Children's Jackson Montgomery) would make a good recast. They're even about the same age (RDA is a year older).

But for now, no, no plans to do anything with the character. A shame since he should have returned in some form a LOOONNNGGG time.
    Last edited by Nate Grey; 12-09-2021 at 01:54 PM.

So Sonny arranged for Peter's demise, and Maxie is publicly stating that there will soon be a Peter free world. She is even having Britt and Nina over for drinks to toast the end of Peter. We now know who the main suspect will be.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    So Sonny arranged for Peter's demise, and Maxie is publicly stating that there will soon be a Peter free world. She is even having Britt and Nina over for drinks to toast the end of Peter. We now know who the main suspect will be.
    This is how they will keep the Louise story going. Maxie is dumb for not taking Valentine and Sonny, at least.

Watch it end up being either Austin or Drew.

And I'm guessing the arrangement (Ms. Wu) won't go as planned. Speaking of, I wonder if Brad is coming back, or like Jeff Webber he'll be a plot point but never seen.

He'll be back. The Ms. Wu subplot with Sonny and Britt doesn't work if he stays away.

Speaking of, what if they pair Sonny and Britt? She is his type, after all.

Brad really haven’t left the show, he’s been in the show a few times after he went to jail.

Well that was clever (re: Peter's death):

spoilers:
    BRAD was the mysterious inmate who gave Peter the poisoned food.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Well that was clever (re: Peter's death):

spoilers:
    BRAD was the mysterious inmate who gave Peter the poisoned food.
    end of spoilers
    Do you think he's really dead or will someone else come and finish the job?

And Sonny not telling Carly how close he and Nina got is dumb, at this point. I mean yeah, Carly will try to literally kill her but that's gonna happen at some point anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Do you think he's really dead or will someone else come and finish the job?
    The latter is possible, sure. It could be a situation where he THINKS he killed him, but Mysterious Person #2 later reveals he/she actually did.

I just hope it isn't the case cause I want this Peter nonsense over with.

And Sonny not telling Carly how close he and Nina got is dumb, at this point. I mean yeah, Carly will try to literally kill her but that's gonna happen at some point anyway.
    Yep, and him saying it at a later date will make it even worse cause everyone will rightly assume he didn't say anything cause those feelings are still there even though he isn't "Mike" anymore.

Sonny's digging a hole for himself, basically. Nina can just say hey I was honoring his wishes.

Ingo Rademacher Sues ABC Over ‘General Hospital’ Vaccine Mandate

Seems like a bad idea.

Now I'm wondering if Jax will die off screen.