Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Rebecca Herbst has been killing it. Since meeting Jeff, Elizabeth has been renewed as a character.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Rebecca Herbst has been killing it. Since meeting Jeff, Elizabeth has been renewed as a character.
    Agree. It's the type of story we Elizabeth fans have been starving for.

I also loved the Lucky mention. I sure wish they would bring him back to reunite with her. I'm not feeling the Finn romance with her.

I do hope Liz and Laura have some scenes together talking about Jeff. Since Monica and Audrey aren't around, Laura would be a nice replacement for Liz to lean on.

Third on Elizabeth. Really smart to tie her to multiple storylines for a change. I liked the come-uppance she had, however brief, with Esme.

Re: The Finn romance...it finally got interesting. It seemed like Finn spent most of the romance always apologizing to her about something, and now the shoe is on the other foot. The whole thing is kinda weird if you think about it. Finn has two ties to Jeff already: grandfather to his daughter Violet (via Jeff having a secret daughter (Hayden)), had an affair with his now deceased wife Reiko.

Shifting gears slightly, though...I liked the Lucky mention too, but IMO they never found an identity for him beyond "foil for Luke" so I think its best he's not on the canvas, regardless of who plays him. I wish they'd mention Aiden going to see him more, though, cause otherwise he seems like a deadbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I'm more concerned with finding out who exactly is the threat that's Victor had been talking about for about 2 years now. Whoever it is, they sure are slow to act lol
    I would have thought that would be obvious.

Helena Cassadine.

You have to figure encoding and implanting people's memories were part of a larger plan to engineer her eventual 'resurrection'.

Given it is said to work best with a genetic connection, that would make Charlotte, with the reveal Valentine is Helena's son, a prime target. Likely another reason Victor has been hiding her away.

But given how well Franco did as a 'host', there is another strong possibility... Lulu!

Ah, who better for the 'wicked witch' to return as than the daughter of Luke and Laura...

They have name-dropped Olivia Jerome. Is she returning to the show? Will the audience be able to discern between two Olivia's?
    We now know that Lucy is alive and a prisoner of Victor, along with Ethan and probably Hayden.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 11-21-2022 at 02:00 PM.

A lot happened today. It felt like a Friday cliffhanger.

Brit has maybe 5-15 years to live, but will need around the clock care in a matter of months (I forgot the exact number there).
    Joss and Dex finally kissed!
    Holly reveals that YES Victor is holding ETHAN hostage! But AFTER he killed Paloma! Damn that's kinda random, but good use of continuity at the same time.
    Carly revealed to Sonny she's seeing Drew, to COVER for Brick helping give her meds (why didn't she ask Bobbie?). Brick went along with it. Both Brick and Sonny don't buy Dex's excuses for why he's been missing. Ironically he's telling the truth just minus mentioning Joss.
    Olivia promises Drew she'd keep his relationship (that he still denies to her face that he's having with Carly) secret from Ned.
    Scott tells Cody the jewels in the necklace, from the Ice Princess "It's cursed I tell ya! I want no part of it!"
    Lucy is alive and well. Holly, wearing an Anna mask, shot her. I'm guessing the first "bullet" was a tranq of some sort, and the second one was real but aimed at the water. Victor has her stashed somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    They have name-dropped Olivia Jerome. Is she returning to the show? Will the audience be able to discern between two Olivia's?
    I don't remember that being an issue the last time. Regardless I'd love to have her back. A polite nut that actually seems dangerous? I'll take that over Heather easily.

Fantastic Member

As long as Elizabeth has been on the show, I can't believe it wasn't until just recently that she's shared scenes with her parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    A lot happened today. It felt like a Friday cliffhanger.

Brit has maybe 5-15 years to live, but will need around the clock care in a matter of months (I forgot the exact number there).
    Joss and Dex finally kissed!
    Holly reveals that YES Victor is holding ETHAN hostage! But AFTER he killed Paloma! Damn that's kinda random, but good use of continuity at the same time.
    Carly revealed to Sonny she's seeing Drew, to COVER for Brick helping give her meds (why didn't she ask Bobbie?). Brick went along with it. Both Brick and Sonny don't buy Dex's excuses for why he's been missing. Ironically he's telling the truth just minus mentioning Joss.
    Olivia promises Drew she'd keep his relationship (that he still denies to her face that he's having with Carly) secret from Ned.
    Scott tells Cody the jewels in the necklace, from the Ice Princess "It's cursed I tell ya! I want no part of it!"
    Lucy is alive and well. Holly, wearing an Anna mask, shot her. I'm guessing the first "bullet" was a tranq of some sort, and the second one was real but aimed at the water. Victor has her stashed somewhere.
    So how did Scott know the ice princess was part of the necklace?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    So how did Scott know the ice princess was part of the necklace?
    Cody told him.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Cody told him.
    Right, I probably should have put that was Scott's response. I just thought it was funny.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Right, I probably should have put that was Scott's response. I just thought it was funny.
    I love how Scott told Cody that 'everyone who comes in contact with the Ice Princess ends up dead - even Luke'.

Like Cody would know who Luke was. LOL

Trina and Joss are falling for bad boys Spencer and Dex over good guys Rory and Cam

I think that Alexis and Sam will solve the Hook attacks before the police do.

Based on the ending of today’s episode, I think Heather is Esme’s mother. That would make Franco Esme’s brother and Elizabeth her sister-in-law. The baby would be Liz’s niece or nephew