Page 39 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    As someone who grew up in the 90's it was kind of surreal seeing Todd Manning dating Zenon. Anyways, it was so apparent Austin had a million times more chemistry with Britt than Maxie. Maxie is still played like a teen age girl and Roger Howarth needs to be paired with someone more mature.
    From the previews I wonder if they're going to put her back with Spanelli.

Only on a soap opera, does a complete stranger show up 9 months pregnant, eat spicy food and give birth on your living room floor, lol. Good Christmas episode today! I am sure the girl giving birth will end up being related to someone on the show.

Wait, Griffin is back? I missed todays ep and looking at the recaps at other messageboards, he hooked up with Ellie? Huh. Well then...

*dusts off "Justice For Duke" shirt* Hello old friend. Welcome back.

Ellie is only making a guest appearance. She and Griffin are living in Portland and are together.

B30455E2-8B11-4780-B4FC-9A3AFADBB500.jpg

The next big storyline, Josslyn is pregnant, she’s not sure who’s the father, Cam or Dex. Sonny and Michael reconcile to get Dex out of Josslyn’s life until Dex tell them he might be the father. Cam is still in the dark about Joss and Dex true relationship, but he is suspicious.
    Spencer want to come after Dex, but Trina convince him to stay out of Joss business.

This is changing of the guards for GH. 2023 will forced more on these younger characters. I’m interested in how Esme fit into the mix.

...yeah lets hope not.

I'm not a fan of Cam being a sucker in all of this. But I do remember the prevailing theory as to why this is happening at all is because the actor who plays Cam's schedule is tight because of college. The guy who plays Dex has better availability.

Break them up already, keep Cam as the supporting friend of Spencer/Trina, and maybe when his availability gets better years from now they'll have recast Emma by then.

The Hook will supposedly kill again after New Years’. Dex, Cam, Taggart, Britt, and Nikolas are all possible victims.

I loved Britt’s party!
    Esme escaped!
    The Hook is going after Josslyn!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I loved Britt’s party!
    Esme escaped!
    The Hook is going after Josslyn!
    Britt's rumored to be the hook's final victim. Its drug on too long, time to reveal who the hook is.

So I was right and the Hook IS Esme's mother!

Extraordinary Member

It kills me how the Hook continues to kill strong guys but Cujo Jr gets getting away.

There was a small but growing group of people thinking it was Esme's twin sister, surmising since twins run in her father's family...

Ah well. I don't mind that it's Heather per se, I do mind that whatever facility she's in is basically Arkham if she can get in and out so easily.

I’m more suspicious of Dex, he could have stopped Heather, but chose not to do that. I alway thought Esme and Dex are siblings.
    Heather might be Dex’s mother and are probably working together. Dex is always around at a hook attack. Sonny suspicion of Dex might come true.

Josslyn broke up with Cam, leaving Cam a wreck. She is trash now!
    Ava slapped Nikolas today. Cam should have slapped Josslyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Josslyn broke up with Cam, leaving Cam a wreck. She is trash now!
    Ava slapped Nikolas today. Cam should have slapped Josslyn.
    How is she trash for breaking up with him? He's not entitled to have her and she isn't obligated to stay in a relationship with someone she's not into. What kinda trash statement is this??