Page 42 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Kristina should be at the hospital supporting Michael, but the show doesn’t seem to care about Kristina.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I knew it I KNEW Carly would face little to no consequences for keeping the truth. "Michael wouldn't even look at me" that's about it. Bets on how long that lasts? I say it'll be till next week, if not till this Friday.
    IKR

I was waiting for Carly to get raked over the coals (like the hysterical woman on Airplane - just line up to smack the fire out of her). Instead, we get pasty Willow raking Nina over the coals.

Drew just needs to go away. He adds nothing to the show. But Carly has to have a man to constantly defend her and tell her how wonderful she is.

I never thought I'd be glad to hear Sonny mumble anything but at least he gave it to Carly a little bit today. Michael should be mad but I don't think 'sawdust for brains' has even figured out what actually happened yet. Is he even conscious?

So Esme is hanging around but Nicholas is leaving? They should bring all of Laura's children back but instead are kicking the last one left out the door. Makes no sense. I'm not the least bit interested in Esme, Ryan, faux Heather, Esme's baby or Spencer's custody suit.

Sad times right now in Port Charles for sure.

Nikolas is going away so that Victor can take over the family and enact his Big Plan. Victor wants to take control of Esme’s baby because it is the next Cassadine heir. Expect a rigged paternity test in Spencer’s favor.
    Nina should formally adopt Sasha. Then Sasha and Willow can be sisters.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 01-17-2023 at 02:51 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    That would be cool.

Extraordinary Member

Cam and Spencer are turning out to be the best friendship since Guiding Light's Phillip Spaulding and Rick Bauer (the all-time best friendship in daytime soaps).

Portia is boring. She is okay as a doctor at the hospital, but I don’t want to watch her multiple days of the week. I wouldn’t mind a recast of the character.

Nikolas is going away so that Victor can take over the family and enact his Big Plan. Victor wants to take control of Esme’s baby because it is the next Cassadine heir. Expect a rigged paternity test in Spencer’s favor.
    I hope Nikolas goes away soon

Indications are that TempNikolas Adam Huss will play the final scenes of Nikolas in February.
    Based on Friday’s episode, Epiphany is still alive on canvas. Perhaps she will be recast.

Indications are that TempNikolas Adam Huss will play the final scenes of Nikolas in February.
    Based on Friday’s episode, Epiphany is still alive on canvas. Perhaps she will be recast.
    There is going to be a special tribute episode to her soon. Not being recast.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Jax just left, seemingly because he and Carly aren't friends anymore over the whole Nina thing. He promised to be back though, which IMO could mean recast but we'll see. Jax has had extended leaves before.
    The actor made derogatory remarks about the Transgender character & actress so his career is basically done but Steve Burton needs to come back & so so does Billy Miller he's more realistic as Jason's "twin" compared to Cameron Mathison
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Extraordinary Member

Poor Cam. Joss is just like her mother.

"I've done nothing wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Poor Cam. Joss is just like her mother.

"I've done nothing wrong."
    Joss becoming like Carly is a horrible character development. I can't like her anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    The actor made derogatory remarks about the Transgender character & actress so his career is basically done but Steve Burton needs to come back & so so does Billy Miller he's more realistic as Jason's "twin" compared to Cameron Mathison
    Talk about deja vu. You said this before, and I responded they should get the guy who plays Beastmaster if he weren't on another show. Same age and everything, but another soap already scooped him up a while ago.

I do wonder how hard it would be to find an Australian male soap opera actor, in his 50s, and that's available. For all we know that might be the lone holdup, as we know the show is quick to recast.

Anna and Valentin finally found Lucy!

Back in May, Spencer asked Sam to find Maggie the nanny, but she did nothing. Now she and Dante are going to London to find Maggie.

Extraordinary Member

Talk about deja vu. You said this before, and I responded they should get the guy who plays Beastmaster if he weren't on another show. Same age and everything, but another soap already scooped him up a while ago.

I do wonder how hard it would be to find an Australian male soap opera actor, in his 50s, and that's available. For all we know that might be the lone holdup, as we know the show is quick to recast.
    His name is Daniel Goddard. He played Cane Ashby for years on Y&R but he was let go a few years ago.

I agree that he would make a great Jax on GH.