Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

So Victor is basically GH Thanos lol

I'm not sure Spencer's diversion is a good idea. Victor wouldn't ever believe he'd hurt Obrecht.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Victor actor has been taken off of contract, so I guess that Victor’s story will end soon.
    The actor has said this will be the biggest villain sendoff ever when Victor is defeated. Can't wait to see what they pull off.

Has Maxie had dark hair before? I don’t think she looks any better, and she is still boring.

A new Ethan appeared. The actor is named James Ryan, a blond guy. I hope they bring him back to Port Charles and have him stay. They should test him with several female characters.
    Gregory is dying and I don’t care. He is boring.
    The Willow drama has gone on so long that the audience may no longer care if Willow dies or not.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 04-17-2023 at 01:32 PM.

A new Ethan appeared. The actor is named James Ryan, a blond guy. I hope they bring him back to Port Charles and have him stay. They should test him with several female characters.
    Gregory is dying and I don’t care. He is boring.
    The Willow drama has gone on so long that the audience may no longer care if Willow dies or not.
    I’m with you about the new Ethan, but I haven’t seen the episode yet.

Extraordinary Member

So great to have Holly back again. And I'm enjoying her and Felicia.
    I'll miss Nathan Parsons in the role of Ethan but I'm willing to give the new actor a chance if he stays around for awhile.
    LOVED Robert telling off Sonny.
    Diane is delusional if she believes she wasn't Sonny and Jason's lapdog for years getting them off for their crimes.
    Hoping Chase can become a cop again and get back together with Brook Lyn.

Gregory has ALS.
    Chase is a cop again. Linc and Blaze are leaving the show. Good to be done with them.
    Tracy returned today to help Holly save Ethan.

Extraordinary Member

Tracy returned today to help Holly save Ethan.
    OH WOW, I knew she was coming back but I didn't think about her being involved with this. Of course, it makes sense that she would be looking out for Luke's son.

Ethan now played by a blonde actor = maybe they will have a storyline where they reveal he is, in fact, Robert's son with Holly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Ethan now played by a blonde actor = maybe they will have a storyline where they reveal he is, in fact, Robert's son with Holly.
    I think that's where we're going. Especially with how much focus Robert has gotten lately and the fact Anthony Geary is probably never coming back.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    It's the way it should be. Negate that Luke had an affair with Holly while married to Laura.

Besides, Mac is getting a son so why not Robert as well. Especially since we never see his daughter Robin anymore.

FuLDggQXoAAcVDc.jpg
    What a great look that Ace gave to Victor!
    Please keep this baby. He makes the show!

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I think that's where we're going. Especially with how much focus Robert has gotten lately and the fact Anthony Geary is probably never coming back.
    Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    It's the way it should be. Negate that Luke had an affair with Holly while married to Laura.

Besides, Mac is getting a son so why not Robert as well. Especially since we never see his daughter Robin anymore.
    This (though I'd love to see Robin interact with her brother (if this turns out the be the case) Ethan).

I was just thinking, we need more expanded families, and more Scropios...this would be fine. This would work. We'll see, just saying it can't be a coincidence they cast someone closer in appearance to Robert. Not his clone, lol, but I can see him being related to Robert moreso than Parsons.

We definitely need Emma to cone back and interact with the "kids." Maybe as a rival for Dex's affections?

All four Davis girls were on Friday. Alexis and Kristina missed the Nurses Ball. It appears Molly can’t get pregnant. Do she and TJ break up or does Kristina become a surrogate? Is NuEthan going to stick around for Kristina?
    I support Cody and Sam teaming up to take down Gladys so that he and Sasha can be together.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 04-22-2023 at 01:49 PM.