Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Entertainment Weekly is reporting Luke's death. I guess it isn't a fake out.

Speculation on another board I visited is that Luke isn't dead but being held, along with Holly, by Victor. This will tie into Helena's return.

Seems if Luke was dead it wouldn't be in a freak accident, it would be something like how Lenny died.

I bet Luke isn’t dead. There is no way the producers will take him out this way.

so how was today's episode which was Luke's funeral. What surprise guests showed up?

Kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I've never been cool with how the show treats Scott like he's the bad guy in this scenario (in regards to both Luke and Sonny).

Its a weird thing where they either retcon or ignore certain history (ignore = never mention the specifics of it), yet keep the animus from said ignored/retconed history (Scott's hostility toward Sonny/Luke) but act like its unwarranted. How this show tries to have it both ways frustrates me.

On another note, Helena's cameo was nice. I wish they had let the video recording finish, but it was nice to see her again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    so how was today's episode which was Luke's funeral. What surprise guests showed up?
    Frank Smith's daughter Jennifer.

Helena wanted to have the last word, but Laura shut the video down before she was finished. Boss move!

I don't think it's a coincidence the Ice Princess was brought back into play.

Kristina has been on an episode for two weeks in a row. She needs to be used more. She is both a Corinthos and a Cassadine.

Do you find it gross that Sam is dating Dante, since both are half-siblings of Kristina?

Extraordinary Member

It's sad that Maxie, Valentine, Brook Lyn, and Chase are the only interesting characters on the show that haven't been there for 30 years or more. Laura, Robert, Tracy, Monica, Anna, and, Scott are pure gold.

Everyone else is ehhh.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    It's sad that Maxie, Valentine, Brook Lyn, and Chase are the only interesting characters on the show that haven't been there for 30 years or more. Laura, Robert, Tracy, Monica, Anna, and, Scott are pure gold.

Everyone else is ehhh.
    Almost agree, I like the younger characters too, Josslyn, Trina, Cameron, Spencer and Esme

Sooo that almost-kiss between Trina and Spencer yesterday?

Calling it, Esme is somehow Ryan's daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Sooo that almost-kiss between Trina and Spencer yesterday?

Calling it, Esme is somehow Ryan's daughter.
    Yeah, I like Trina and Spencer together. And Esme is definitely Ryan's kid.

So Carly is gonna bust in on Sonny and Nina having sex, isn't she? Smh so stupid.

At least the secret about Louise can come out now. And Drew will hopefully get to kill Peter (I'd also be happy if Maxie does it.)

so who came after Peter after the van transporting him crashed? Victor was responsible I would guess. I didn't have power since last night and was planning on watching since my job was closed today due to an ice storm.