Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    so who came after Peter after the van transporting him crashed? Victor was responsible I would guess. I didn't have power since last night and was planning on watching since my job was closed today due to an ice storm.
    Victor sent a retrieval squad.

Extraordinary Member

I've seen so many fans demanding that Peter die. I agree.

While I don't think he's the most hated character in daytime soap history, he has to be up there with the worst.

Who are some other soap characters that were hated as much as Peter August?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Sooo that almost-kiss between Trina and Spencer yesterday?

Calling it, Esme is somehow Ryan's daughter.
    Good call, it would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I've seen so many fans demanding that Peter die. I agree.

While I don't think he's the most hated character in daytime soap history, he has to be up there with the worst.

Who are some other soap characters that were hated as much as Peter August?
    It wouldn’t surprise me if Peter dies this week, I think the producers and writers don’t have the balls to keep an infant in danger too long.

Peter died when he fell down the stairs and was stuffed in a freezer...

He got better.

I'll believe Peter is dying whenever I see a NEWS blurb that Wes Ramsey and Laura Wright have broken up. Their relationship seems to be going strong though, so...not expecting Peter to go away anytime soon.

I really really really hope I'm wrong...but I don't think I am.

Welp! That's that as far as Sonny/Carly smdh

I guess now she'll get with Drew?

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Welp! That's that as far as Sonny/Carly smdh

I guess now she'll get with Drew?
    Nina even took her shoes off so you know she's serious.

Um...I don't want Carly with Drew. I don't want Drew with Britt. But they can't exactly bring in new folks so I guess it'll have no choice but to happen...

Kim Nero returning with Andy could open up some new storylines, but apparently Disney has a "no rapist characters" rule, and I wonder if she falls under that. She attempted to drug and rape Drew, but failed. But Brook Lyn is still there (she attempted to drug and rape Dante under Carly's orders) so maybe not.

Nina even took her shoes off so you know she's serious.

Um...I don't want Carly with Drew. I don't want Drew with Britt. But they can't exactly bring in new folks so I guess it'll have no choice but to happen...

Kim Nero returning with Andy could open up some new storylines, but apparently Disney has a "no rapist characters" rule, and I wonder if she falls under that. She attempted to drug and rape Drew, but failed. But Brook Lyn is still there (she attempted to drug and rape Dante under Carly's orders) so maybe not.
    I don't want Carly with Drew either but I can't see who else they can pair her with and no way does she forgive Sonny for this for at least a couple of years. Unless they go with the "he was off his meds" reasoning, which would kind of suck tbh.

Ad Nina is pretty sad to actually sleep with him after he basically said she's a literal consolation prize.

How about getting Carly together with Shawn?

I don't want Carly with Drew either but I can't see who else they can pair her with and no way does she forgive Sonny for this for at least a couple of years. Unless they go with the "he was off his meds" reasoning, which would kind of suck tbh.

Ad Nina is pretty sad to actually sleep with him after he basically said she's a literal consolation prize.
    Nina is actually a tragic character they try to play as a villain, its just that unlike AJ she actually pushes back. So this actually fits for her.

Yeah the only people left are Brando and Sasha, but I think they're supposed to be THE couple they're just mourning their child currently. Though while I can't see Brando ever sleeping with Carly, Drew and Sasha, maybe, but again, they're THE couple of the moment so guess not.
    Last edited by Nate Grey; 02-07-2022 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    How about getting Carly together with Shawn?
    Ages ago they were a couple. The rumor was her real-life husband at the time had a problem with it. We'll never know for sure but Carly/Shawn broke up and they never even reference it again.

Regardless, Shawn seems to have his sights on Alexis. Taggert is free but Réal Andrews seems to be gone indefinitely.

Peter died when he fell down the stairs and was stuffed in a freezer...

He got better.

I'll believe Peter is dying whenever I see a NEWS blurb that Wes Ramsey and Laura Wright have broken up. Their relationship seems to be going strong though, so...not expecting Peter to go away anytime soon.

I really really really hope I'm wrong...but I don't think I am.
    Maybe they’ll both leave the show at the same time when Nina throws Carly off the Haunted Star.

Quote Originally Posted by tarbabe View Post
    Maybe they’ll both leave the show at the same time when Nina throws Carly off the Haunted Star.
    IMO the best scenario is to kill Peter but keep Wes Ramsey as a different character. He plays heroes way better than villains anyway (he was a recurring character working in the crime lab on CSI: Miami). No clue who he could play, but anything is better than Peter. I always wonder if the idea was for him to be the next generation Faison, but if so he's failed miserably. Peter's not even interesting on his own, he's just...smarmy.

Nina is actually a tragic character they try to play as a villain, its just that unlike AJ she actually pushes back. So this actually fits for her.

Yeah the only people left are Brando and Sasha, but I think they're supposed to be THE couple they're just mourning their child currently. Though while I can't see Brando ever sleeping with Carly, Drew and Sasha, maybe, but again, they're THE couple of the moment so guess not.
    I think the "IT Couple" is supposed to be Brook-Lynn and Chase, actually.

Also, I would love if Shawn and Carly got back together because they were GREAT! It di seem to get cut short and I always thought it was due to him being black (but I think that about a lo of things lol)

I think the "IT Couple" is supposed to be Brook-Lynn and Chase, actually.

Also, I would love if Shawn and Carly got back together because they were GREAT! It di seem to get cut short and I always thought it was due to him being black (but I think that about a lo of things lol)
    That's the rumor, her husband at the time had a problem with it and for that very reason. There's no smoking gun that definitively says "Yep that's what happened", true, but yeah it was cut short and never mentioned again.

After I posted that, I went and looked up some clips of them together. I can't think of the last time this Carly, as played by Laura Wright, had chemistry with anyone except Shawn. There's a sort of ease in her acting opposite Sean Blakemore that I honestly can't think of that I've seen elsewhere with the other actors who played Carly's lovers. They do work, IMO.

Ah memories. This was during the the time Carly and Jax were getting a divorce, and Jax had moved on but Carly refused to sign the divorce papers. Shawn was trying to get her to sign them, both to help her move on, and so she'd be free in the possibility they could start something together.