Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Wow, that was 10 years ago.

I hope Peter didn't kill that pizza boy, that's just too evil.

Nina has won. Congratulations!

So stupid. Nina is way too soft to deal with Sonny's lifestyle. She'll be cool until he actually has to do something mob related and then act all shocked/hurt that he could do such a thing, as though she didn't know exactly who he was when they hooked up smh

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Yeah but I begrudgingly see Carly's point. When Sonny said he couldn't wish those feelings (when he was Mike in Nixon Falls) away and that he needed time, that was basically checkmate for Carly. "So you need time, time you wouldn't give me."

Yeah, Carly's not wrong at all. Sonny did what he always does and that's act completely selfishly. He wanted Carly back and didn't care about how she felt. Then when he thought she rejected him, he IMMEDIATELY jumped into bed with Nina. And not because he actually loves her but just to make himself feel better.

And did he ever start back taking his meds? I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Yeah, Carly's not wrong at all. Sonny did what he always does and that's act completely selfishly. He wanted Carly back and didn't care about how she felt. Then when he thought she rejected him, he IMMEDIATELY jumped into bed with Nina. And not because he actually loves her but just to make himself feel better.

And did he ever start back taking his meds? I can't remember.
    I got into a mini-agrument about that on another board. I said no and he's been lying to folks, others say he's UNDERmedicating. I don't know which is which, but while he's still not himself, he's also not haywire like he was when he told off Drew.

But lets say he is undermedicating...he's still not up to 100% and Nina probably shouldn't be sleeping with him. Nina knows, and while yes she did offer to call Carly (amongst other people) during his worst episode, its still something else she's keeping from her. Sonny thinks if Carly knows she's come back just because she feels sorry for him, but I contend she'd do both, still need time and would hope or arrange somehow for Sonny to get his proper medication in the meantime.

*shrugs*

Also, what's the over/under on Nina now being pregnant? She's supposed to not be able to have kids, but...Sonny is very...virile, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I got into a mini-agrument about that on another board. I said no and he's been lying to folks, others say he's UNDERmedicating. I don't know which is which, but while he's still not himself, he's also not haywire like he was when he told off Drew.

But lets say he is undermedicating...he's still not up to 100% and Nina probably shouldn't be sleeping with him. Nina knows, and while yes she did offer to call Carly (amongst other people) during his worst episode, its still something else she's keeping from her. Sonny thinks if Carly knows she's come back just because she feels sorry for him, but I contend she'd do both, still need time and would hope or arrange somehow for Sonny to get his proper medication in the meantime.

*shrugs*

Also, what's the over/under on Nina now being pregnant? She's supposed to not be able to have kids, but...Sonny is very...virile, apparently.
    I agree with you that he's not as manic as before but something is still clearly "off." And yes, Carly would definitely come back to help him but it wouldn't be out of pity. It'd have been because she really does love him (hell, even now after this) and he should have trusted her more. That's really what all this boils down to, Sonny not trusting her and she feels that.

As far as pregnancy, lol we were both thinking the same thing. You know how one-night stands are almost guaranteed 100% to turn into pregnancy. Plus Nina really wants a child and this would add another complication. However, considering the number of kids Sonny already has, I don't think this one would make it.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I agree with you that he's not as manic as before but something is still clearly "off." And yes, Carly would definitely come back to help him but it wouldn't be out of pity. It'd have been because she really does love him (hell, even now after this) and he should have trusted her more. That's really what all this boils down to, Sonny not trusting her and she feels that.
    Pretty much.

As far as pregnancy, lol we were both thinking the same thing. You know how one-night stands are almost guaranteed 100% to turn into pregnancy. Plus Nina really wants a child and this would add another complication. However, considering the number of kids Sonny already has, I don't think this one would make it.
    He also has a disturbing number of dead kids, too, now that I think about it...

Extraordinary Member

February sweeps started out hot lol crazy two episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I hope Peter didn't kill that pizza boy, that's just too evil.
    I think Valentine is the one who will kill Peter and for good reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Nina won for now, but I’m glad to see Carly lose.

Good episode today. I would be shocked if Peter survives this upcoming Friday and next Monday episode. I think we are headed towards a peter get shot/ ends up in the river / but no body is found ending. After all he is on the dock waiting on a boat. That way it leaves the door open for his return one day.

Quote Originally Posted by tarbabe View Post
    I think Valentine is the one who will kill Peter and for good reasons.
    I just found footage of Valentin killing Peter. Here is it.

I'm actually wondering if Maxie decides to go with Peter? Is she being written off the show?

Seriously, they all need to lay off Austin. It was Maxie's stupid idea, after, what, a whole year of people telling her almost daily do NOT get with Peter, and only AFTER she was pregnant by him was she like "Oh yeah he IS a monster!"

And Dr. O could have killed him how many times? Austin has no experience with Cassadines, Liesl does, especially this particular Cassadine. I hope she of all people realizes this when this is all over.