Page 9 of 83 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I'm actually wondering if Maxie decides to go with Peter? Is she being written off the show?
    Sadly, no.

...yeah never been a fan of Maxie. Though I suspect its this iteration. Whenever Kirsten Storms leaves, every single one of her replacements as Maxie knocks it out the park. Every one.

How did Maxie convince Peter to leave Louise at the fire station? I only caught the last 15 minutes of GH today?

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    How did Maxie convince Peter to leave Louise at the fire station? I only caught the last 15 minutes of GH today?
    Peter's a lovesick idiot, basically. The only thing he wants more than his own daughter, is Maxie back.

Which is weird cause he knows the depths she went to to keep the baby from him, nothing about that screams "we can still make a future together!".

EDIT: Ok, I'll explain it a bit better than that: Maxie convinced Peter that a life on the run, constantly looking over their shoulders, is no life for a baby. And that she would take her place.

Basically Peter takes after Faison when it comes to fatally obsessing over a woman who doesn't want him.

So Anna and Chase track them down and Maxie gets the kill shot? I'll be ok with this happening.

Basically Peter takes after Faison when it comes to fatally obsessing over a woman who doesn't want him.
    That reminds me, that's something they kinda glossed over...so Faison, knocks up Anna's identical twin Alex, thus producing Peter, but decided he hated Peter cause Anna wasn't the mother? He thought a copy was good enough to sate his obsession but then became mad at Peter that it wasn't? AND married and procreated with someone else (Liesl)? But emphasized to Liesl all he ever wanted was a son...despite having one via Alex...to the point Liesel birthed a son (James/Nathan) but hid him cause Faison was a monster.

I mean...none of it is really consistent, all to give Faison children after the fact, apparently.

So Anna and Chase track them down and Maxie gets the kill shot? I'll be ok with this happening.
    I don't care if he's killed by Casey the Alien in a one-off appearance at this point, I'm tired of Peter and just want him gone.

Well the rumor is the one who's been ruining Liz's clothes/stuff that pertains to Franco, is none other than!....

Liz herself.

Yep, DID territory, here we come.

Did see a recent interview with Genie Francis who thinks the off-screen "death" of Luke is leading to Anthony Geary returning to GH.

So apparently, that Taggert recast is permanent, Jordan (recast) is coming back, and TJ is going from recurring to contract (I guess Molly is still recurring?).

From what I hear, its a location thing: Réal Andrews didn't want to move from Texas to California, so Asante Jones was signed to contract instead as Taggert.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Did see a recent interview with Genie Francis who thinks the off-screen "death" of Luke is leading to Anthony Geary returning to GH.
    Personally, I'd rather have Lucky and Lulu return than Geary. Even if they had to recast, I want Laura's kids onscreen.

Felix the gay nurse was on today. He should be on more often.

Extraordinary Member

Where did Sonny and Carly get all these friends? Every day people are dropping by to check on them. Even Monica(!) was concerned about Sonny recently.

And after years of being in the mob, killing people, ordering people to be killed, beating people up, hanging them on hooks(!), etc... People were like "I love Uncle Sonny." Who knew that his crossing the line moment would be committing adultery?

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Where did Sonny and Carly get all these friends? Every day people are dropping by to check on them. Even Monica(!) was concerned about Sonny recently.

And after years of being in the mob, killing people, ordering people to be killed, beating people up, hanging them on hooks(!), etc... People were like "I love Uncle Sonny." Who knew that his crossing the line moment would be committing adultery?
    Boggles my mind too. I'm especially irritated by Michael "Sure I'll take the last name of my real father's killer" Corinthos.

I forgot Sonny killed A.J.

Looks like it's time for another field trip! This time we're going to Switzerland!!

Looks like it's time for another field trip! This time we're going to Switzerland!!
    It wasn't too long ago people were going to Switzerland and back in the same episode, like it was a 1-2 hour trip. I remember I used to joke that there's Super Mario Warp Zone to Switzerland in GH's basement that people use.