Thread: Marvel Delays

Mighty Member

Default Marvel Delays

Did some comics get delayed like X-nen 5 and Kate bishop

Extraordinary Member

nope both are out rn

The Spider-man Doc Strange tie-in was delayed to next week though

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I heard from the LCS that some issues will be delayed. They think it may be a problem at the printer

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I heard from the LCS that some issues will be delayed. They think it may be a problem at the printer
    I heard that some issues weren't sent to some stores. If a book is out in store A, it doesn't necessarily follow it will be in store B.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I heard that some issues weren't sent to some stores. If a book is out in store A, it doesn't necessarily follow it will be in store B.
    I'm not surprised. On top of the residual effects of the ongoing pandemic, Marvel made that switch from Diamond to Penguin Random House. I can never find on either site a list of the expected releases for next Wednesday. My LCS guy said Diamond's site was hacked. I did find them on Comixology but they don't ship to the comic shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I'm not surprised. On top of the residual effects of the ongoing pandemic, Marvel made that switch from Diamond to Penguin Random House. I can never find on either site a list of the expected releases for next Wednesday. My LCS guy said Diamond's site was hacked. I did find them on Comixology but they don't ship to the comic shops.
    Between Diamond's hacking, paper shortages, supply chain issues, and the new distributor it's a mess for Marvel and the LCS. The store manager says it's been the most challenging he's seen ever. And that is with the months long closure due to COVID. Best we can do is assume that when the book comes out and gets to the LCS, it goes into our box.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?