Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    It's funny to know that Old Lady Wanda is as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside.
    Oof. Calling people ugly just because they’re old.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    And a comic book character. It’s like they take stories personally.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Have her marry Hellion. If Hellion likes her, everyone else will like her too.
    O_o At this point why not

She should marry Emma. They have a lot of tension to work out.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    hahaha. That would be a fun scenerio.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

No, because that art is ugly.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    This is getting embarrassing. Just have Wanda magically save everyone already so the x-jerks have to apologize to her or whatever, lol.
    Saving everyone would be a selfless act. he is not capable of acting selflessly. An apology would be like Jews apologizing to Hitler.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Alright, I have to open this Pandora's Box: how would you fix the Wanda problem? Anything from redeeming her, absolving her, or just ending her.

Personally, I think you could absolve her by blaming the whole thing on Xavier and Magneto. Have them be forewarned by Moira and monitoring her while she was going through her trauma conga line, and never stepping in. And when Pietro brought her to them to help, have them deliberately not help her and in fact push the two of them into causing the mess as part of their whole master plan to save mutantkind. Push them to the brink in order to motivate them into going along with everything later.
    I would take her powers so she's no longer a danger. Then I would have the kids realize that she was NEVER really their mother, and have them cut her off. And then I'd banish her from Krakoa, and let her be the Avenger's problem
    My flag is bacon.

I would take her powers so she's no longer a danger. Then I would have the kids realize that she was NEVER really their mother, and have them cut her off. And then I'd banish her from Krakoa, and let her be the Avenger's problem
    Her powers weren't a danger until she was ruined in HoM and in that she wasn't using her own powers. She was using the life force. Wanda at her typical powers and knowledge of magic is not a threat. Under hack writers, she's a plot device for whatever they want to push at the time.

The kids are aware she's not their real mother. They were born to other people and know their biological families. They just got the souls of Wanda's original sons.

I wanted her to stay away from Krakoa to begin with. There's nothing to gain there. But hey, she'll leave them with some pretty plants. Just hopefully writers don't let anyone eat them.

Saving everyone would be a selfless act. he is not capable of acting selflessly. An apology would be like Jews apologizing to Hitler.
    She had no problem acting selflessly for decades. Stop equating Romani characters to Hitler. Fictional crap has nothing to do with what went on in the real world to real people. And Romani were the first victims of Nazis. It was Marvel's poor taste to have a Romani character commit genocide.

She had no problem acting selflessly for decades. Stop equating Romani characters to Hitler. Fictional crap has nothing to do with what went on in the real world to real people. And Romani were the first victims of Nazis. It was Marvel's poor taste to have a Romani character commit genocide.
    You’d think the ones that (disgustingly) constantly refer to the Holocaust or Hitler to demonize Wanda would be more sensitive to these facts…

…but then they wouldn’t do that.

No, because that art is ugly.
    Ah. So any character can be, and has been, ugly.

Ah. So any character can be, and has been, ugly.
    Especially in modern JRJR art, lol.

Can people stop comparing fictional characters in totally fantastical events, to real life genocidal tyrants? It's tone deaf and disrespectful.
    This is totally a not comparable situation.

All of this

I'd rather that happen than pair Emma with Tony Stark, which has been hinted at a few times before.

The problem with "she deserves to lose her powers because she's a danger to everyone around her" is that that also applies to like 60% of the X-men. So many of them have had a moment where they freak out or get possessed and caused massive damage.