Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    It’s been established that time-displaced teenage Jean is “the” Jean Grey. Put it this way: If teenage Jean had been killed during her time-displacement, the Dark Phoenix Saga would have never happened.
    yes absolutely, what I mean is that the one who "made peace" (to say it in a way) with the Shi'ar was the teenage version and not the adult (what I call "the" Jean Grey bc she has the sum of all her memories and years).

M-Day only hit canon fodder no one truly gives AF everyone who was relevant is fine now, that island is just full of haters who won't say **** to Wanda's face. The main **** talker Exodus ain't pulled up he scary......

OMG I just had a moment of inspiration to make this **** interesting!! Imagine Billy, Tommy, & not Wanda go off to do whatever TF they do & run into Exodus & his spawns of hell now taht would beat a monster fight any day!! Billy vs Exodus hell yes! I need to be a writer.
    Last edited by Journey; 11-29-2021 at 07:38 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    It doesn't really matter to herself though.
    It apparently does, to the point where she wants to be punished for what she did. In fact, it mattered to her so she came back to Krakoa to meet her father.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Because people are determined to care about the Decimation era. I personally don't care for that era, nor really for the one or two characters that era was devoted to promoting and therefore couldn't care less about Wanda continuing to be punished. Decimation and Wanda's excuse for it have been established/solved more than once already. Frankly I am tired of hearing about that era. If this story isn't to re-establish Wanda's mutanthood it will have been an utter waste of time. And I don't even care that much about Wanda, but there should be something worthwhile in story harkening back to this beat yet again.
    Wanda and Pietro call Magneto father again, so I’d say this story is obviously to reestablish them as mutants and Magneto’s children.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Wanda and Pietro call Magneto father again, so I’d say this story is obviously to reestablish them as mutants and Magneto’s children.
    Judging by what Leah said today, you might be setting yourself up for disappointment.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Judging by what Leah said today, you might be setting yourself up for disappointment.
    What she say?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    No. Because I already know what she said, and what she said was bigger than whether or not they would officially be Magneto’s kids again. On this entire series she had to tread carefully because she could do nothing that went against the MCU’s plans for Wanda, which she was not at liberty to say.

I don’t know if true Wanda kills some X-Men and Avengers in Dr. Strange 2..

But back to Leah, it seems she wanted to reestablish connection. Whether or not editorial allowed it or what form it takes is an entirely different matter.

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    What she say?
    That she hopes people don't get their hopes up, & that she "asked about it" but theirs a show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    What she say?
    She was limited in what she could write due to MCU plans, and couldn’t really reveal much except when she pitched this story Wanda and Pietro’s mutant origins are apart of it.

Obviously we’ve reas the first few issues, and with only two left there isn’t time for an origin story for the twins. We will have to see whether this leaves Wanda and Pietro’s status though, as both do call Magneto father again.

But really Leah could do something cheap. Fans were suspecting Wanda would be killed on Krakoa and then reset as a mutant and Magneto’s daughter by the resurrection process.

Actually addressing her origin would be something for a much bigger event, and Marvel has plans we are not currently privy too.

I don't believe for 1 second Marvel has "plans" for Wanda she might get a team up mini with Strange for synergy after Darkhold but that's it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I don't believe for 1 second Marvel has "plans" for Wanda she might get a team up mini with Strange for synergy after Darkhold but that's it.
    Welp they only wanted her for the synergy of MCU so it doesn't matter how this pans out.

No. Because I already know what she said, and what she said was bigger than whether or not they would officially be Magneto’s kids again. On this entire series she had to tread carefully because she could do nothing that went against the MCU’s plans for Wanda, which she was not at liberty to say.

I don’t know if true Wanda kills some X-Men and Avengers in Dr. Strange 2..

But back to Leah, it seems she wanted to reestablish connection. Whether or not editorial allowed it or what form it takes is an entirely different matter.
    I think that's why she wants to temper everyone's expectations. Because they were never gonna allow it. If the MCU were gonna make her a mutant and Mags' kid, they'd have done it in the 6 hours they had for Wanda alone. Not in the two hours they have for Strange's movie. That will likely be mostly about him despite it's multiverse tag. This was probably in the plans for years and why they retconned her out 6 years ago. It's out of Leah's hands.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I just really can't believe Marvel has some grand plan of payoff for this retcon when it has been years of struggle for both twins, they can't even get it straight in editing they got Pietro calling Mags father in AU's like pick a narrative they don't have a plan!

Extraordinary Member

It apparently does, to the point where she wants to be punished for what she did. In fact, it mattered to her so she came back to Krakoa to meet her father.
    Which is cringey writing at best.

Extraordinary Member

She was limited in what she could write due to MCU plans, and couldn’t really reveal much except when she pitched this story Wanda and Pietro’s mutant origins are apart of it.

Obviously we’ve reas the first few issues, and with only two left there isn’t time for an origin story for the twins. We will have to see whether this leaves Wanda and Pietro’s status though, as both do call Magneto father again.

But really Leah could do something cheap. Fans were suspecting Wanda would be killed on Krakoa and then reset as a mutant and Magneto’s daughter by the resurrection process.

Actually addressing her origin would be something for a much bigger event, and Marvel has plans we are not currently privy too.
    When in doubt, blame MCU, like that **** actually affects her comic presence.