Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

If my boy was in character, he would have just leave a punching bag with a painted angry face and his helmet for them to punch while he tries to solve the mystery of the three Wandas but well. I bet for Luna to be the next to punch him, just because I would love to see her around and if Luna is there,Pietro can appear again.

Last issue at least had them not insult each other, so we are on baby steps here, maybe they will look at each other without trying to attack? at this point I am not expecting anything out of this story when it comes to their relationship, like this has been their main theme on Leah´s X-factor, she resents him because he´s too controlling and he can´t stop insulting her when he sees her, does this makes sense for their previous interactions, not really but making sense has not truly been a thing in ToM and X-men has not given any clue about Lorna and Magneto´s relationship so I think it will be a while before they interact again after this story is done.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 11-27-2021 at 08:44 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022