Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1

    Default Marauders #26 Preview

    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  2. #2
    Incredible Member Exodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Do we know by now what Emma‘s brother psy powers are exactly? Funny that he is around for so long and nobody really cared to explain it.

  3. #3
    House of Frost NewMutant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Krakoa
    Posts
    3,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Do we know by now what Emma‘s brother psy powers are exactly? Funny that he is around for so long and nobody really cared to explain it.
    He has been beyond shafted. And not in a good way.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

    #midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

    Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

    IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    13,462

    Default

    There's only one way to handle this...

    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

    Pull List: N/A

  5. #5
    2022: The Year of Hellion Rift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    He has been beyond shafted. And not in a good way.
    Weird. I always figured he would be the one on top.

  6. #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    8,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Oh, My! The Hilarity!!! Can't wait LOLOLOLOLOL.

  7. #7
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,599

    Default

    Why would Christian need to wear a bandage when they have super natural healers on Krakoa?

    Healer would just need to touch him and he would look like new, same for Elixir and who ever else they might have around now.

  8. #8
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Why would Christian need to wear a bandage when they have super natural healers on Krakoa?

    Healer would just need to touch him and he would look like new, same for Elixir and who ever else they might have around now.
    Maybe its for fashion

  9. #9
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Weird. I always figured he would be the one on top.
    Nah why do you think he dates Iceman? Not big enough? Iceman just adds a bit more ice to a body part if you know what I mean. Havent you ever heard of playing with ice cubes while making love?

  10. #10
    Astonishing Member Journey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,179

    Default

    Y'all crazy issue 1 been established Bobby is a bottom

  11. #11
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    There's only one way to handle this...

    Laura jetpacking naked again? I’m all for that solution

  12. #12
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Y'all crazy issue 1 been established Bobby is a bottom
    he could be vers

  13. #13
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    8,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Why would Christian need to wear a bandage when they have super natural healers on Krakoa?

    Healer would just need to touch him and he would look like new, same for Elixir and who ever else they might have around now.
    He's hoping the scar will give him an air of danger and mystery and make him more attractive.

  14. #14
    Astonishing Member Journey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    He's hoping the scar will give him an air of danger and mystery and make him more attractive.
    He's rich & Bobby's easy that seems unnecessary. Should just hit the gym

  15. #15
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    He's hoping the scar will give him an air of danger and mystery and make him more attractive.
    Gotta admit, that's a neat "No-Price" explanation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •