Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59
  1. #16
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Is this coming out this week? It is not in the DC comics website anymore. Has it been delayed?
    its super delayed this was suppose to be out in october, they should double ship the book honestly

  2. #17
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Is this coming out this week? It is not in the DC comics website anymore. Has it been delayed?
    ComixWire has it still coming out.

    https://comixwire.com/2021/11/25/dc-...ember-30-2021/

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Apparently DC doesn’t. A Halloween tale due out around a Christmas. Nice!

  4. #19
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,156

    Default

    this was hilariously bad like a cw show

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member Drako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    BR
    Posts
    2,805

    Default

    I will put everything i had to say in the spoiler tag, but this book is trash. I usually don't get mad reading comic books, i didn't even talk about how boring was the previous issues, but i'm tired of the writers of the freaking Titans book continuously making them look like a bunch of jokes.

    spoilers:
    Red X toyed with the Titans like it was nothing, once again!
    Wally and Kory could do nothing against him and he completely took Cyborg out off screen, without touching him.

    F this book, man. All it does it to make the Titans look horrible and incompetent every single time they have to face someone.

    I thought this issue was about Roy and Wally meeting, but they didn't even interact here. Roy only appears in the last page!

    I will ask ONCE AGAIN! If Red X can take out, by himself, the Suicide Squad AND the Titans, WHY ON EARTH is this dude trying to recrut CHILDREN to his team? Go fight some crime, dude.

    And what is the end game here? Eight issues in and we don't know shit about what Red X really wants. He keeps poping in and out and doesn't accomplishes nothing.

    Also, thank you for bringing up Heroes in Crisis, it's not like i already had reasons to dislike this book.

    end of spoilers

    I had high hopes for this book, i even defended before it started coming out, but i can wait for this to be over.
    Last edited by Drako; 11-30-2021 at 08:47 AM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans | Marvel: Ben Reilly, Laura Kinney, Gabby Kinney

    My favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, 20th Century Boys, Monster, Attack on Titan.

  6. #21
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    78,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I will put everything i had to say in the spoiler tag, but this book is trash. I usually don't get mad reading comic books, i didn't even talk about how boring was the previous issues, but i'm tired of the writers of the freaking Titans book continuously making them look like a bunch of jokes.

    spoilers:
    Red X toyed with the Titans like it was nothing, once again!
    Wally and Kory could do nothing against him and he completely took Cyborg out off screen, without touching him.

    F this book, man. All it does it to make the Titans look horrible and incompetent every single time they have to face someone.

    I thought this issue was about Roy and Wally meeting, but they didn't even interact here. Roy only appears in the last page!

    I will ask ONCE AGAIN! If Red X can take out, by himself, the Suicide Squad AND the Titans, WHY ON EARTH is this dude trying to recrut CHILDREN to his team? Go fight some crime, dude.

    And what is the end game here? Eight issues in and we don't know shit about what Red X really wants. He keeps poping in and out and doesn't accomplishes nothing.

    Also, thank you for bringing up Heroes in Crisis, it's not like i already had reasons to dislike this book.

    end of spoilers

    I had high hopes for this book, i even defended before it started coming out, but i can wait for this to be over.
    Chumping the Titans for Red X? Shaking my head .

  7. #22
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Chumping the Titans for Red X? Shaking my head .
    He has batman powers, hes the only one i know who can do what he just did to cyborg
    If I wasnt so sure it wasnt damian i might believe this was DC trying to ruin Damian again

  8. #23
    Extraordinary Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    I’ll admit it’s kind of weird that Whistle and Primer were here basically just to go “hey we exist in the main universe”
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

  9. #24
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He has batman powers, hes the only one i know who can do what he just did to cyborg
    If I wasnt so sure it wasnt damian i might believe this was DC trying to ruin Damian again
    Or Jason. Hell, if not for other books right now, he would have been a deadringer for Red X. In particular for the whole Roy thing being so personal.

  10. #25
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Or Jason. Hell, if not for other books right now, he would have been a deadringer for Red X. In particular for the whole Roy thing being so personal.
    Nah red X is a twink, despite out muscling these pros heroes
    jason is way to big

  11. #26
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I’ll admit it’s kind of weird that Whistle and Primer were here basically just to go “hey we exist in the main universe”
    Whistle is to appear in Teen Titans Academy starting next year and i assume Primer to if the title last that long.

  12. #27
    Extraordinary Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Whistle is to appear in Teen Titans Academy starting next year and i assume Primer to if the title last that long.
    Wait where was that announced?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

  13. #28
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Wait where was that announced?
    https://www.jweekly.com/2021/09/02/s...est-superhero/

    Thats the right one.

  14. #29

    Default

    Trust me, this book doesn't need more characters. It barely knows how to use the characters it already has.

    Red X needs to put up or shut up. His Ultimatum to the Batpack was a step in the right direction but now he's back to being annoying.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 11-30-2021 at 11:34 AM.

  15. #30
    Mighty Member Lonewolf36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Trust me, this book doesn't need more characters.
    Think they are trying to use Whistle and Primer to bring in some of the young readers in. I am undecided on more characters Avengers Academy done in fairly well while Titans Academy not so much. I would take Whistle and Primer over some of the characters we have now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •