Extraordinary Member

Default Invincible vs Jon Mori

Mark Grayson, the Invincible hero, takes on Jin Mori, the god of High School.

This match will be run twice.

1. Mark from the end of season 1 of the Invincible adaptation. vs Jin Mori from the end of season one of the God of high School adaptation.

2. Invincible from the end of the comic vs current Jin

Bonus scenario: They sit and talk

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I stopped reading God of High School last year but given that Mori was apparently approaching or even exceeding his power level from the Ragnarok War with a new and stronger version of yeoui, he should beat the absolute piss out of Mark with impunity in the second scenario.

First scenario... the anime was a kind of abridged and now nonsensical version of the first major story arc due to the bizarre changes they decided to make. Mori doesn't really get his actually bonkers stuff until the next arc.

I think Mark is too durable and strong. Mori will hit him a lot but it's not going to make much of an impact on him. Eventually he'll tire and Mark will tear him in half.

Also, "Jon Mori" lol, his western cousin or something?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I thought it was some new kryptonian I didn't know about. But it probably would've been hyphenated if that were the case.

Jon-Mori. Feels kryptonian.

New Asian Kryptonian coming right up!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    God dammit how did I miss that

Just bumping this because it was rattling around in the back of my head a little, looking back on the final fights in the anime, Mori actually demonstrates a much greater level of control over his Jaechundaesong abilities at that time than his manwha counterpart.

So, while they are presumably temporary by the rules of the thread as they were in the show, he might be able to beat up Mark before he runs out of juice. Turn on Kinto-un and hit him with Yeoui until he stops twitching. He's definitely a heck of a lot faster so he's going to get a bunch of hits in and Kinto-un is way more voltage than Kurzk was hurting Mark with in the show.

so, might be a clean sweep for old Jon Mori (lol)

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Just confirming that current Jin Mori is stronger than his previous self and has many different "Power Poles" to use along with new skills so that version is a easy win.

I agree that Anime Mori would most likely win out over Marks durability with his high end energy attacks and his hand to hand strength is close enough to it give Mark an advantage in close range either.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.