Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I couldn't recall anything between them either but when I googled them I got these panels

Then I remembered Squirrel Girl was Luke Cage and Jessica Jones's babysitter for their baby. I tracked this down to Bendis (it figures ) in New Avengers #19. Daredevil was one of the team at that time. IMO this doesn't look like a romance and is Doreen having a crush on Daredevil. It looks pretty one-sided to me. He seems creeped out by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post

Let's start with...Hawkeye.

Attachment 115810

EDIT: Updated picture.
    Since you've included Kate, her other 3 boyfriends have been Patriot, Marvel Boy and Fuse.

Oh, and Hercules (also on your list) is currently dating the same Marvel Boy (as of most recent arc of Guradians of the Galaxy)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    Since you've included Kate, her other 3 boyfriends have been Patriot, Marvel Boy and Fuse.

Oh, and Hercules (also on your list) is currently dating the same Marvel Boy (as of most recent arc of Guradians of the Galaxy)
    Dang. Didn't peg Kate & Hercules for dating the same guy!
    Last edited by Slimybug; 11-30-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Incredible Member

Was there ever supposed to be something between Emma Frost & Banshee? I heard that somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Hey, if Doom can make them that good then he could have a thriving business creating high end artificial sex partners.
    You think he doesn't? Even geniuses need money some time! It's probably not marketed under his name. Although "Victor's Vicarious Vixens" does have a ring to it.
    "Age is not defined by years, but by regrets...I'm an old man now." --Fighting Yank, "Project Superpowers"