Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Characters' Romantic Histories

Marvel is one big soap opera. Just about everyone has dated everyone else, it seems. So I decided to use my plethora of free time to actually create something of a database for this, with lists for each character of their romantic liaisons over the years. I was hoping people could help me fill in the blanks.

Let's start with...Hawkeye.

R - Pictures (3).jpg

EDIT: Updated picture.
    Last edited by Slimybug; 11-25-2021 at 06:41 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Hawkeye Scarlet Witch was a doom bot IIRC

Incredible Member

K, I updated the picture, but I'm still curious about that one.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    K, I updated the picture, but I'm still curious about that one.
    It was revealed in the Avengers issue leading to House of M(the attack on the mansion) that the Scarlet Witch he met and slept w/ was a Doombot.I'll try to give scans

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    It was revealed in the Avengers issue leading to House of M(the attack on the mansion) that the Scarlet Witch he met and slept w/ was a Doombot.I'll try to give scans
    Wanda being a robot created by Doom could go either way. And your timeline is way off. House of M ends in November of 2005 (publication-wise) which is before the Bendis issue of New Avengers #26 (December 2006) where Hawkeye encounters an apparently amesica Wanda in a village in Transia near Mount Wundagore. Hawkeye was brought back from the dead after House of M. It would make no sense for Hawkeye to have slept with Wanda before House of M. IIRC she still had a bit of a thing for Wonder Man. She also had some feeling for Captain America, someone she was a bit infatuated with ever since what some call the Kooky Quartet of Avengers in the Stan Lee days. And Hawkeye wasn't the only one that encountered her. So did the Beast but there was no intimacy there.

From New Avengers #26 ..this is sort of a follow up to House of M #8 where we did see a hooded Wanda in some unnamed village

Then the Children's Crusade comes along in 2010 and this is were we find out that when Speed, Wiccan and Magneto thought they had found Wanda in Transia that it turned out to be a robot or more specifically Quicksilver and Magneto surmise that it is a creation of Doctor Doom. I'm a bit of a stickler on the fine point of Doombots. Doombots are what Doom creates in his own image to fool adversaries or stand in for him in his absence but that's just a minor quibble. I don't think this necessarily means that Clint encounters a fake Wanda. Doom's time is that when House of M occurs, he is still trapped in Hell as the result of a storyline in Fantastic Four. We see him escape from Hell in Fantastic Four #537-538 which is around the time that Civil War begins. IMO the timeline doesn't line up with Doom being back and Latveria and create the Doombot since he would have still been in Hell when Clint was restored to life.

When did Hercules romance Sersi?

You should try doing Daredevil… he is the biggest bachelor/flirt/man-ho….. it’s a shame they either end up dead or needing therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Just to add to the scans Iron Maiden provided, Clint found out about the "Doombot" in Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6 (XD)

Last edited by K7P5V; 11-25-2021 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    You should try doing Daredevil… he is the biggest bachelor/flirt/man-ho….. it’s a shame they either end up dead or needing therapy.
    Your wish is my command.
    R - Pictures (6).jpg

As you can see, I have a lot of names, but not dates/issues yet.

Wait, when did Cyclops romance Captain Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Wanda being a robot created by Doom could go either way. And your timeline is way off. House of M ends in November of 2005 (publication-wise) which is before the Bendis issue of New Avengers #26 (December 2006) where Hawkeye encounters an apparently amesica Wanda in a village in Transia near Mount Wundagore. Hawkeye was brought back from the dead after House of M. It would make no sense for Hawkeye to have slept with Wanda before House of M. IIRC she still had a bit of a thing for Wonder Man. She also had some feeling for Captain America, someone she was a bit infatuated with ever since what some call the Kooky Quartet of Avengers in the Stan Lee days. And Hawkeye wasn't the only one that encountered her. So did the Beast but there was no intimacy there.

From New Avengers #26 ..this is sort of a follow up to House of M #8 where we did see a hooded Wanda in some unnamed village

Then the Children's Crusade comes along in 2010 and this is were we find out that when Speed, Wiccan and Magneto thought they had found Wanda in Transia that it turned out to be a robot or more specifically Quicksilver and Magneto surmise that it is a creation of Doctor Doom. I'm a bit of a stickler on the fine point of Doombots. Doombots are what Doom creates in his own image to fool adversaries or stand in for him in his absence but that's just a minor quibble. I don't think this necessarily means that Clint encounters a fake Wanda. Doom's time is that when House of M occurs, he is still trapped in Hell as the result of a storyline in Fantastic Four. We see him escape from Hell in Fantastic Four #537-538 which is around the time that Civil War begins. IMO the timeline doesn't line up with Doom being back and Latveria and create the Doombot since he would have still been in Hell when Clint was restored to life.

They wrote out it being Wanda because of the gross implication that she could not consent due to still being under control of immense power and strain from the life force. And Clint is not the type of person to do that, especially to Wanda. It's best left undone. Otherwise it's rape.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They wrote out it being Wanda because of the gross implication that she could not consent due to still being under control of immense power and strain from the life force. And Clint is not the type of person to do that, especially to Wanda. It's best left undone. Otherwise it's rape.
    I just wish that whoever ok'd Bendis's story in New Avengers had considered that in the first place and got a rewrite or nixed the story altogether. Hawkeye looks bad either way....sleeping with Wanda when she obviously was in a state of amnesia or being fooled by an artificial creation. Hey, if Doom can make them that good then he could have a thriving business creating high end artificial sex partners.

Incredible Member

R - Pictures (9).jpg

Been working on them in alphabetical order.

I took down Beast & Cecelia Reyes, and Angel & Dazzler, as I think those are both AU only. Am I wrong?

I know Black Cat hooked up with Luke Cage, but can't find where!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Just to add to the scans Iron Maiden provided, Clint found out about the "Doombot" in Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6 (XD)

Yes, I mistaked it for before house of M attack because in Childern's crusade they went back to that moment.Thanks a lot!
    So if I git this right it happened after House of M and Hawkeye found out when they went back to the attack?

R - Pictures (9).jpg

I know Black Cat hooked up with Luke Cage, but can't find where!
    They didn't.Cage said it when his couch was being thrashed that "he loved that couch and had a lot of good times on it, he had the Black Cat on it".It's banter, he's a "capechaser" and it's a joke on that.

Just look at their interactions.Such Banter is in-character for cage to make, if Cap made a remark he slept w/ someone in this fashion(not delivery, I mean circumstance) then I'd say it has some merit.This on the other hand doesn't.

Black Cat and Matt were hooking up when Foggy called him w/ an emergency and next issue he's on the scene.And then Black Cat left him w/ a note, so they didn't sleep together.I'd still write it up as a Hook up but if you're being technical they didn't do it.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 11-27-2021 at 09:09 PM.

Incredible Member

Aww, gotcha. I was even able to track down that issue!

https://uncannyxmen.net/character-re...lationship-map

This map says that Deadpool had something with Black Widow. Whaaa?

Extraordinary Member

Aww, gotcha. I was even able to track down that issue!

https://uncannyxmen.net/character-re...lationship-map

This map says that Deadpool had something with Black Widow. Whaaa?
    I've seen smaller versions of this before but damn Marvel is a romantic mess.

Also I speed-read the Claws stuff online that Black Cat Wolverine thing was in Claws 2(as in the second series, first issue of that).We see her feeding him and saying he enjoyed both things but she's in uniform and Logan has his pants on and she's giving him a massage right after so take from that what you will.They kiss the in the 3rd issue of second series as well.

Again I have to point out the bizarre characterization from all and unable to fit into continuity and not being mention in canon even when they interacted.

I'd help out w/ the others but I'm only well-versed in Spidey stuff w/ continuity and only been very few years since started reading other things w/ some level of consistency.