Extraordinary Member

Default Class 1A (My Hero Academia) vs. Spider-man movie villains

The students of the main class in My Hero Academia takes on all of the villains from live-action Spider-man movies in the streets of New York.

Rosters

Class 1A: Deku (Izuku Midoriya), Uravity (Ochako Uraraka), Dyna-Might (Katuski Bakugo), Shoto (Shoto Todoroki), Ingenium (Tenya Iida), Froppy (Tsuyu Asui), Red Riot (Eijiro Kirishima), Chargebolt (Denki Kaminari), Creati (Momo Yaoyorozu, Earphone Jack (Kyoka Jiro), Pinky (Mina Ashido), Tsukuyomi (Fumikage Tokoyami), Can't Stop Twinkling (Yuga Aoyama), Cellophane (Hanta Sero), Sugarman (Rikido Sato), Tentacole (Mezo Shoji), Invisible Girl (Toru Hagakure), Tailman (Mashirao Ojiro), Anima (Koji Koda) and Grape Juice (Minoru Mineta).*

Villains: Green Goblin (Norman Osborn), Dr. Octopus, Green Goblin II (Harry Osborn), Sandman, Venom, Lizard, Electro, Green Goblin (Harry Osborn), Rhino, Vulture, Shocker and Mysterio**.

Which team wins?

*The kids get their movie feats.
    **Mysterio gets 30 drones and if he gets knocked out the drones get taken out as well.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Deku can nearly solo, given his current levels. Adding Bakugo and Shoto and Fumikage is overkill.

The issues are going to be Lizard, thanks to the regen, Electro because Electro, and Sandman for the same reason. Here, Uravity can just float Lizard and Sandman into orbit. I have no idea how they deal with Electro. He would seem to be at a massive disadvantage in the Arena, because there is no power to draw, but I still don't see how you hurt him. Maybe he's tangible if he can't get into the powerlines (since he only does that when there are powerlines available, it's a valid question)? In that case, he dies easily.

Mysterio needs prep to be really valuable with the drones. Without prep for a super-illusion, he's just got 30 flying kill drones that a few people here can take out in less than a second.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Just throw Kaminari at Electro, right? That neutralises Electro pretty hard.

Extraordinary Member

Yes, Kaminari is able to absorb electricity. Not sure how well it will go against a being of living electricity and Momo might be able to create something to contain him if need be.

Shoto might be the best bet against Sandman to be honest.

Swiss army nerd

What's the weakest team that could take out these villains? Assuming we remove Deku, Bakugo, Shoto and Fumikage at least.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    What's the weakest team that could take out these villains? Assuming we remove Deku, Bakugo, Shoto and Fumikage at least.
    Without Shoto I'm not sure if the class has anything that can take down Sandman to be honest.

Only alternative would theoretically be Momo whipping up something with her powers.

Swiss army nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Without Shoto I'm not sure if the class has anything that can take down Sandman to be honest.

Only alternative would theoretically be Momo whipping up something with her powers.
    I think Kaminari could turn him to glass, but he'd need to be sure Electro isn't around to mess with him to do so, I think.

I wonder how Kaminari's little electricity-attractors would work with Electro.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    I think Kaminari could turn him to glass, but he'd need to be sure Electro isn't around to mess with him to do so, I think.

I wonder how Kaminari's little electricity-attractors would work with Electro.
    Possibly disturb him if he isn't expecting them, otherwise I think Electro is strong enough to just mess them up. Kaminari himself is a better option for dealing with Electro.