Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Default Fox' Quicksilver vs MCU Makkari

since Fox' X-men movie version of Quicksilver are one of the exceptions of the "Comic Book Characters are weaker in other media" trope. we decided to use that version of Quicksilver against MCU Makkari from Eternals movie

who take this?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

I think from another thread big brought up Makkari seems considerably faster than MCU Quick actually
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I think from another thread big brought up Makkari seems considerably faster than MCU Quick actually
    I use Fox' X-men movies' Quicksilver(which's more powerful than even his comic self) here, not Comic or MCU ones
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    I use Fox' X-men movies' Quicksilver(which's more powerful than even his comic self) here, not Comic or MCU ones
    Sorry, that's what I meant, Fox Quicks
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Stalemate?

Makkari can't touch QS, but I don't think QS has enough strength to hurt Makkari.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I figure that Quicky, given his speed edge, ought to be able to eventually wear down Makkari's durability. He hits really hard, and does things like throw fully grown humans a killometer or so with casual gestures. Makkari is damn fast, but Quicksilver is a bit faster still, by my back-of-soiled-cocktail-napkin calcs.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Is he? I thought comic Quicksilver was still faster?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Fox' Quicksilver is faster than even his comic self

Fox' Quicksilver is faster than even his comic self
    He's faster than any live action speedster.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    For my money, Comic Quicksilver is not far off his film counterpart. Guy is definitely in the thousands of mach and stuff by his consistent feats.

The mansion evacuation is pretty wildly fast though and a bit tricky to calc out because Pietro's speed kind of varies within it and the exact distances he travels are hard to suss out. It's easily in the thousands of mach at least but I'd be hard pressed to be more precise than that.