Default Themyscira: the Paradise Island Discussion Thread

Paradise Island
    Themyscira

It has been the home of Wonder Woman, her refuge from the world and a fascinatingly wonderous places with space kangaroos and giant sharks. Swan planes and Purple Rays. Home to a support group of women who support and encourage Dianas efforts to bring peace to the world.

Paradise_Island_006.jpg

Not alot of discussion comes up about the island itself or the various fun and surreal takes that has made up the island over the years so I thought it might make for an interesting topic. Between the various takes on it, the properties and features of the island to the different takes on its technology and the things dwelling upon or under it.

Its rather impressive how many things have been attributed to the island over the hears from multiple underground prisons, the Limestone girls, the multitude of islands surrounding it, Boxing Kittens and Saddle Rabbits, Multiple cities and space technology. Even things like the island being capable of teleporting or time travel at will. Whether it exists on Earth or a seperate dimension.

Personally I prefer the island to be interdimensional, extremely difficult to locate or get to and for it to have technology that far exceeds modern mankind's. I'd also like it to have creatures of myth, kangas and megalodons as well as be an archipelago with other smaller islands around the main one dedicated to various functions and possibly other Amazon cities.

Agreed. I also like the idea of other tribes and that the Island can exist in other world. I would love it if they already knew about the Banas. I do like the idea that the Amazons do go to the outside world. Maybe to gather together to celebrate their freedom. I know many don't like the idea but I do like the idea if children could also be reborn. I mean many girls are also abandoned or killed because of their sex, shouldn't they be reborn in someway? Like some of them were the kids Diana grew up with?

Out of curiosity what favorite versions of the island did people have?
    Specific elements of the islands nature that they quite enjoyed?