Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Default Amazing Spider-Man 80 REAL preview

Just joking a litlle, Rzerox21xx!

But here it is:

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/11/26/ma...spider-man-80/

BANNED

This is very interesting. I'll be annoyed if there isn't a connection between Pete and Ben's faceless dreams besides coincidence

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MisterC View Post
    This is very interesting. I'll be annoyed if there isn't a connection between Pete and Ben's faceless dreams besides coincidence
    Do we know if that was Peter dream? It could have been Ben? A bait and switch. Peter was having a nightmare but was THAT nightmare?

Astonishing Member

Wow. This looks very cool. And different. Beautiful art, has to be said. This 2 parter is a good rebound after the mediocre Morbius 2 parter. Always risky giving someone with deep self-worth issues like Ben powerful hallucinogens; that either ends well, or very poorly.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Wow. This looks very cool. And different. Beautiful art, has to be said. This 2 parter is a good rebound after the mediocre Morbius 2 parter. Always risky giving someone with deep self-worth issues like Ben powerful hallucinogens; that either ends well, or very poorly.
    I'm guessing it ends poorly . . . for Kraven.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah it's the beyond corp face.When Beyond takes over a person they get the hole in their face.I'm sure they'll expand on that, maybe it goes back to door z

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Do we know if that was Peter dream? It could have been Ben? A bait and switch. Peter was having a nightmare but was THAT nightmare?
    That's a fair point and theq more I mull over it a good point. Maybe this is conspiracy theory crap but: In 75, 77, 78, and 79 the first narration box of each issue has a Spider icon on it. The icon is identical across all issues. In 75, we know Peter is narrating from when he wakes up. But the narration starts on the previous pages in a box with the same Spidey icon that opens Ben's narrations in the subsequent issues. The narration box on Pete's first page has no spider icon.

76 only has frantic sick Peter narration. The first narration box in the issue has no Spidey icon. Probably nothing

Astonishing Member

That's a fair point and theq more I mull over it a good point. Maybe this is conspiracy theory crap but: In 75, 77, 78, and 79 the first narration box of each issue has a Spider icon on it. The icon is identical across all issues. In 75, we know Peter is narrating from when he wakes up. But the narration starts on the previous pages in a box with the same Spidey icon that opens Ben's narrations in the subsequent issues. The narration box on Pete's first page has no spider icon.

76 only has frantic sick Peter narration. The first narration box in the issue has no Spidey icon. Probably nothing
    Also, when Peter wakes up he doesn't remember what he dreamt about. You have Ben losing some memories and the Kafka (future Queen Goblin, I may add) "memories machine". I wonder if I'm searching for coincidences and clues too hard.