Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Mercian Comics: Wonder Woman in Rio de Janeiro

I don’t know what it’s like where you are, but where I am, it’s feeling cold, so, here is the first part of Wonder Woman in Rio de Janeiro (written story) to warm us up! Click Here.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MercianComics View Post
    I don’t know what it’s like where you are, but where I am, it’s feeling cold, so, here is the first part of Wonder Woman in Rio de Janeiro (written story) to warm us up! Click Here.
    Keep up the good work!

Amazing Member

Thank you, BiteTheBullet. I appreciate your comment.

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman in Rio de Janeiro #2 is now available to read. In this second chapter, Diana begins her investigation in Rio. Click Here.

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman in Rio de Janeiro #3 is now available to read: click here. This time, Diana plays with fire.

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman in Rio de Janeiro #4 is now available to read. This time, Diana goes on a nautical adventure. It's like a melodrama in this chapter! Anyway click here.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MercianComics View Post
    Wonder Woman in Rio de Janeiro #4 is now available to read. This time, Diana goes on a nautical adventure. It's like a melodrama in this chapter! Anyway click here.
    Love the updates

Amazing Member

Love the updates
    Thank you, BiteTheBullet.

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman in Rio de Janeiro is now available to read: click here. In this chapter, Peter searches for Diana.

I’d like to wish every reader a Merry Christmas. And as Bruce Wayne once said, “Good will toward men…and women.”

Should we have a running thread on the Wonder Woman forums, for fan literary arts, ..essays/blogs [I am an essayist.] and fiction, like yours? This Mercian Comics is a good start.

Buena suerte, MC.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Should we have a running thread on the Wonder Woman forums, for fan literary arts, ..essays/blogs [I am an essayist.] and fiction, like yours? This Mercian Comics is a good start.

Buena suerte, MC.
    Thanks, Mel, and for your interest. I'm sorry, I'm unsure I follow, exactly. I'll try to answer, anyway. I'm for all more discussion on Wonder Woman. Although I consider myself lucky to a few readers who regularly comment on my stories, the truth is I don't get many readers. So, I doubt a thread featuring Mercian Comics would garner much interest. Perhaps your essays would, but they would warrant their own thread.

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman in Rio de Janeiro is now available to read: click here. This first update of the new year is an important and longer chapter in the story. It sees Steve Trevor investigate Peter and Luciana.

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman in Rio de Janeiro is now available to read: click here. In this chapter, Diana goes on a dangerous bike ride.

Amazing Member

I’m pleased to say Wonder Woman in Rio de Janeiro #8 is now available to read: click here. In this chapter, Diana gets an unusual workout.

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman in Rio de Janeiro #9 is now available to read: click here. In this chapter, a secret is revealed and another is kept hidden.