Default Previews World Problems

It's been a month and there seems Previews world is not fixing their webpage.
    They even uploaded the new Customer Order Form for December.
    But it cannot be access. Nor any past since last month.
    I wonder anyone knows any other way to access those forms?
    Since I live outside US. I use them to tell my local comic shop what I want in advance.

So this is a big problem for me. and Previews does not seem to care about this. I mean they uploaded a new form but with the same problem?

Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    It's been a month and there seems Previews world is not fixing their webpage.
    They even uploaded the new Customer Order Form for December.
    But it cannot be access. Nor any past since last month.
    I wonder anyone knows any other way to access those forms?
    Since I live outside US. I use them to tell my local comic shop what I want in advance.

So this is a big problem for me. and Previews does not seem to care about this. I mean they uploaded a new form but with the same problem?

Thanks for any help.
    Unfortunately, I'm not of any help.

I don't order through Previewsworld and I live in the U.S.

Can you notify your local comic book shop directly for what you want, or do they know of a working site for you to go to that they can work off of?

I had problems after their cyber attack. It works for me now as of this week.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Sometimes PreviewsWorld works, sometimes it doesn't.

For those who may not know, Marvel dropped Diamond as their distributor, as did DC but you used to be able to see both of them on PreviewsWorld. DC seems to be the only one I can see on their order form for now.

I tried signing up for an account at Marvel's new distributor, Penguin Random House but their site isn't very user friendly. I tried to get added as a new user but no luck yet. You can see the new releases on Comixology. That was the one sure way I could tell what I wanted to have my LCS get for me. But I still missed getting this week's Iron Man for some reason

I can see both DC and Marvel in my Pullbox at Previews.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I had problems after their cyber attack. It works for me now as of this week.
    the costumer order form is still not working for me. either TXT or PDF it shows an error image when clicked. Its sad that they put up the latest order form. But did not fix the problem and so beside the new up. there is no way to see the order form.

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    the costumer order form is still not working for me. either TXT or PDF it shows an error image when clicked. Its sad that they put up the latest order form. But did not fix the problem and so beside the new up. there is no way to see the order form.
    Is there maybe a problem with your computer / browser that's interfering with you being able to get it?
    Are you on the latest version for whatever browser you're using?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Is there maybe a problem with your computer / browser that's interfering with you being able to get it?
    Are you on the latest version for whatever browser you're using?
    Nope. Even deleted history and cookies and nope. The customer Order Form is not appearing. I wrote and email to their customer service and they told me there are part of the site not working due to the cyber attack they suffer last month.

BTW. I found out that midtowncomics does have the previews catalog on their site. It incredible useful. Only bad thing is that indies are ordered alphabetical and not by publisher like the big publishers