Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't wanna get too excited and all but... ASM #900 related? Probably means nothing, but maybe we'll start to get a hint of the new direction when solicits overtake Beyond soon (or, go beyond Beyond if you will).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    I don't wanna get too excited and all but... ASM #900 related? Probably means nothing, but maybe we'll start to get a hint of the new direction when solicits overtake Beyond soon (or, go beyond Beyond if you will).
    I'm way too hyped for beyond beyond and ASM 900 for my own good.

Still hoping Hickman's Project w/ Bachalo at Marvel is Spider-man related because I doubt it's ASM.But Peter's secondary title being w/ Hickman would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    That’s just they WANT you to the think.

IT’S NOT HAPPENING. (And I don’t care)
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I've been burned too often since OMD.

It reminds me of Pro Wrestling. Eventually, you have to have the hot young star go over the grizzled champ or that star loses all credibility. Marvel is dangerously close with me to losing all credibility when it comes to teasing a meaningful PeterxMJ romance.
    Last edited by Celgress; 11-29-2021 at 09:23 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I'm way too hyped for beyond beyond and ASM 900 for my own good.

Still hoping Hickman's Project w/ Bachalo at Marvel is Spider-man related because I doubt it's ASM.But Peter's secondary title being w/ Hickman would be amazing.
    Before the final mess with Kindred started, we saw Peter was planning to propose Mary Jane. I would truly like this would restore the spider-marriage, especially as Mephisto revealed that the only one who can stop him is Spider-Man's daughter. Apparently, an alternative version of MC2 Mayday Parker.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Before the final mess with Kindred started, we saw Peter was planning to propose Mary Jane. I would truly like this would restore the spider-marriage, especially as Mephisto revealed that the only one who can stop him is Spider-Man's daughter. Apparently, an alternative version of MC2 Mayday Parker.
    I'd take 900 as the proposal happily.Even if they just act like when they did when they were married I'd be happy.The set-up is def. there, Spencer all but did the proposal himself and coming back from the coma/Beyond would be a perfect time to pick this back up.

Could it just be happenstance that they're making something like this now?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Marvel is planning something around Mephisto very soon, it would be appropiated if it affects Peter somehow and Mephisto's defeat causes the Spider-Marriage to be restored.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I've been burned too often since OMD.

It reminds me of Pro Wrestling. Eventually, you have to have the hot young star go over the grizzled champ or that star loses all credibility. Marvel is dangerously close with me to losing all credibility when it comes to teasing a meaningful PeterxMJ romance.
    Marvel should lose all credibility when it comes to a meaningful romance period.