Default SAL Clark Kent vs MCU Carol Danvers

Clark Kent from the TV show Superman And Lois (SAL)

Vs.

Carol Danvers from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

Standard Rumbles Settings.

Who wins?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

He's still got some impressive reaction speed, IIRC. What's his best strength feat? If he can hit hard enough to hurt her, he'll win. I'm not sure he hits that hard, though. "Ignore headbutt from Thanos" is pretty tough.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    He's still got some impressive reaction speed, IIRC. What's his best strength feat? If he can hit hard enough to hurt her, he'll win. I'm not sure he hits that hard, though. "Ignore headbutt from Thanos" is pretty tough.
    Supes has a fall from space in terms of durability, and lifting (and flying with) a city-block-sized meteorite is still probably his best strength-feat so far, but I was only partly paying attention on episode 1.

(I may be exaggerating the meteorite feat.)

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Supes has a fall from space in terms of durability, and lifting (and flying with) a city-block-sized meteorite is still probably his best strength-feat so far, but I was only partly paying attention on episode 1.

(I may be exaggerating the meteorite feat.)
    Hmmmm - I'm leery on that being enough to ruffle Carol's feathers. And in the arena he's at risk to her AOEs. He has some pretty low end durability stuff. I dunno. I watched the first season but haven't looked up the second (if it's even there).
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Swiss army nerd

I watched some SAL last night and I'm pretty sure we see Clark hold up a chunk of falling suspension bridge one handed, and there's a quick shot of him on TV carrying a cruise liner. That's the best I've seen so far at least. His fall from space, wasn't he also recently stabbed with kryptonite too? Feels like a good match!

If he can hurt her, he stomps. If he can't, he probably loses when she starts firing up the full extent of her powers.