All-New Member

Default Ways to bring back black widow and Gomora

Hi everyone, This thread is for marvel comics reader as they have more knowledge about the plot and everything which is happening in the movies.
    So the thing which is eating me from inside is that what are the possibilities of bringing back black widow and Gomora, or how could this happen?
    It would be great if any comic reader has any insight of this and you are also welcome to share your theories.

Black Widow was cloned once in the comics. Or just use another universe version like What If? did.

Gamora already came back as a variant so I'd just use that .

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Gamora is back, she just doesn't remember Peter Quill. I'm fine retiring Natasha Romanoff, but the comics used clones with memory transfer so that's always possible.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Extraordinary Member

Gamora is back, even though I'd grown fond of the version that grew up hopefully they can pull something off w/ this variant.

I'm cool w/ Nat gone, but Clones and alt. universes seem the best choices

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Gamora is back, even though I'd grown fond of the version that grew up hopefully they can pull something off w/ this variant.

I'm cool w/ Nat gone, but Clones and alt. universes seem the best choices
    You are saying this as per comics or movie? because Gomora in the recent timeline is from another universe and in the end of Marvel end game, the Star Lord is still looking for Gamora and they didn't show what happened to the Gamora ...

Extraordinary Member

They could have very easily done a post credit scene in BW that showed a clone of Natasha. The comics did this after Stevil Rogers killed Natasha at the end of Secret Empire.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I am fine with them just running with Yelena as the new Black Widow going forward. I don't need to see them get into the mess of introducing clones.

I can't think of any good reason to use clones in the MCU. Can't see them doing Spidey's Clone Saga as they don't need Ben Reilly when they could introduce Miles Morales instead. As for X-Men, both X-23 (in Logan) and the Stepford Cuckoos (in Gifted) have already been done recently and they'd probably start the MCU reboot of the X-Men franchise with bigger name characters anyway.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman