Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    So the Avengers would kill Wakanda sleeper agents as a means to protect their respective countries?
    Not very likely, especially not with the methods and tactics/strategy being used by the assassins of those sleeper agents.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I though the issue was pretty good overall. I agree that the Avengers should have never been brought up as suspects, Cap wouldn't allow something like that to happen. He would confront T'Challa directly.

I know some people brought up the idea of OC's talking to T'Challa with disrespect. The only thing I can think of these agents have been embedded for so long and indoctrinated in other cultures that they feel emboldened when T'Challa says time to come home. I'd also like to know how much contact T'Challa has had with these agents. If they didn't talk with him on a regular basis, maybe they felt neglected.

Another good thing about this issue: No one had to come in and save T'Challa. Even when the assassin thought he had T'Challa beat and about to kill him, no one else came in to save the day. T'Challa did it himself.

That's a very good start in the right direction and if the worst thing about the book is other characters talking smack while T'Challa handles his business, I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Another good thing about this issue: No one had to come in and save T'Challa. Even when the assassin thought he had T'Challa beat and about to kill him, no one else came in to save the day. T'Challa did it himself.

That's a very good start in the right direction and if the worst thing about the book is other characters talking smack while T'Challa handles his business, I'll take it.
    I noticed the same thing as well. As soon as the Assassin was able to wound t'challa I assume one of the original characters we're going to jump in and save him but to my surprise Ridley actually had the man stand up for himself like we all know he should. This definitely wouldn't have happened in the last run

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I noticed the same thing as well. As soon as the Assassin was able to wound t'challa I assume one of the original characters we're going to jump in and save him but to my surprise Ridley actually had the man stand up for himself like we all know he should. This definitely wouldn't have happened in the last run
    And I don't have a problem with the assassin hurting T'Challa. If you're going after his spies, you know you'll have to face BP at some point so you better be prepared to take him on and these guys look ready.

2 issues in and I can say that I'm really enjoying this run so far. Definitely feels like Hunter is behind all of this which I would absolutely love.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    2 issues in and I can say that I'm really enjoying this run so far. Definitely feels like Hunter is behind all of this which I would absolutely love.
    I tried to make a case for it being Uncle S'Yan but it's looking more and more likely that Hunter is pulling all the strings.

I tried to make a case for it being Uncle S'Yan but it's looking more and more likely that Hunter is pulling all the strings.
    Hunter is literally the only choice that makes sense. But then again, Ridley could throw us for a loop and have it be an oc. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

My issues is how the agent's talk T'Challa, I am glad that unlike Coates version, Ridley is having T'Challa is just letting it roll off him because hes gotta keep it moving, but I still don't care for him just letting him talk to him that way.

Also I need these assassin's to be enhanced or superpowered
    I will not accept peak humans being able to wound T'Challa. They need to be seriously enhanced, especially in 1 on 1 combat. Do they need to be powerful especially because they are dropping agent's

I see the solicit for #4 for says it comes out in March. If #2 is already out in Dec, #3 should be Jan and #4 should be Feb. Are they skipping a month?

I see the solicit for #4 for says it comes out in March. If #2 is already out in Dec, #3 should be Jan and #4 should be Feb. Are they skipping a month?
    Possibly. The solicit for March was identical to the one for February.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Possibly. The solicit for March was identical to the one for February.
    Well, we did have 2 issues come out in Dec so I guess they're balancing things out.

Well, we did have 2 issues come out in Dec so I guess they're balancing things out.
    No, the first issue came out in November.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    No, the first issue came out in November.
    Really? For some reason I thought the first issue came out in December.

That makes it even more surprising that they're skipping a month.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Hunter is literally the only choice that makes sense. But then again, Ridley could throw us for a loop and have it be an oc. Lol.
    Could be another sleeper, or hell, the first guy who was killed.

Comics!