Page 93 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1734
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    This person is psychic! Dazzler appeared in Domino #1. They used this fanart on the letters page.
    I was on the fence, wavering, but with THIS news--and prospects for the NEXT ISH--I've jumped to the pro side, planted both feet firmly, and I'M IN!

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

Our girl was treated well in the issue! It was a little more than a cameo, but I thought it was nicely done. Domino was super excited that Dazz was performing for her birthday, and then the lines about Allison doing the fireworks because she wanted to show off was really funny and nicely done.
    I'm hoping she recurs in the series, I am curious to see how Simone handles her actual voice and character in a more prolonged use.

Also, first Marvel book I have purchased since IvX 1. You put Dazzler in a book, I give you my money. LOL.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

This so completely how Dazzlers powers should look. This is basically
    a perfect Dazzler music Video. Take note.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    This person is psychic! Dazzler appeared in Domino #1. They used this fanart on the letters page.
    LOL Not psychic, just hopeful. Gail has mentioned an affection for Dazzler many times and when Domino was announced, I was inspired to put something out into the universe. I'm also hopeful her tweet "Everybody Shut Up. I'm thinking about Dazzler." means there will be more to come.

Really fun issue. Always happy to have Dazz referred to in a positive way. It's always nice when she isn't being mocked or used as a punchline.

BANNED

Just got done, and...

Quote Originally Posted by ThomBoleyn View Post
    Our girl was treated well in the issue! It was a little more than a cameo, but I thought it was nicely done. Domino was super excited that Dazz was performing for her birthday, and then the lines about Allison doing the fireworks because she wanted to show off was really funny and nicely done.
    I'm hoping she recurs in the series, I am curious to see how Simone handles her actual voice and character in a more prolonged use.

Also, first Marvel book I have purchased since IvX 1. You put Dazzler in a book, I give you my money. LOL.
    ... ALL of this! Best appearance post ResurrXion, bar none, easily topping her blink & you'll miss it moments in PhoeniX Rez:

... so hopin' it's a sign of better things to come, and turns into somethin' more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightengale View Post
    LOL Not psychic, just hopeful. Gail has mentioned an affection for Dazzler many times and when Domino was announced, I was inspired to put something out into the universe. I'm also hopeful her tweet "Everybody Shut Up. I'm thinking about Dazzler." means there will be more to come.

Really fun issue. Always happy to have Dazz referred to in a positive way. It's always nice when she isn't being mocked or used as a punchline.
    WAY to go, Lightengale, thank you, and CONGRATULATIONS!

BANNED

Here we GO, Dazz fans:

... love DP's TWD intro, and just LOVE the visual effect used here:

"... THINK DAZZ WANTED TO SHOW OFF..." - 8D

Red for her singular eye design this time, interesting, she ever done that before?
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 04-13-2018 at 05:24 AM.

A sweet little melody just popped into my head for those lyrics.

Astonishing Member

https://youtu.be/roMIvHSP7vY

Guess who's joining astonshing X-men

Yeah!!!

First Domino, now Astonishing.

Dazzler is coming back to the X-Men with a vengeance FINALLY!!!

All is missing is a key role in a new Uncanny book eventually. Psylocke too.

All this Dazzler action is great...AND ABOUT TIME!!!

Very exciting news. I'm excited to have Dazzler back on a regular book. Hopefully between this and Domino we get a lot of fun appearances and new developments with her character. Rosenberg's Return of Jean mini wasn't my favorite but I'm eager to see what he brings to this crew. Not really feeling the costume but she's got her locks back. One step at a time.

Get Beast out of that picture and is perfect, LOL!

OMG such conflicted feelings. On one hand, yay Dazz as a series regular again!

OTOH that team! (other than Warpath who's cool) Ali being subjected to Land again!

I hope we finally get the Alex and Ali pairing that was hinted way back in the Outback era

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hope we finally get the Alex and Ali pairing that was hinted way back in the Outback era

As if the romance with Janet wasn't ill-advised enough!

BANNED

Long hair is justice! All dazzler needs now is to lead a team of X girls wanting to be idols/heroes/magical girls