Page 106 of 116 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1734

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    You're welcome! There is, for both Emma, and Psylocke: https://www.teepublic.com/user/sergetowers80

Me, too!! And yeah, that's my worry also, that'll it take too long to get to her. I'm also hopin' to see her in something else besides her vintage look, as well.
    I'll admit I'm quite smitten by her pink ombre.

Dazzler's back and I hate her look

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Dazzler's back and I hate her look

I like that she has a few looks this issue, and options for artists in the future. I dig her super hero look even if drawn by Land.

Quote Originally Posted by mbm721 View Post
    I like that she has a few looks this issue, and options for artists in the future. I dig her super hero look even if drawn by Land.
    But how does her wig stay on when she's fighting? LOL

Dazzler got a new look you say----

Spectacular Member

edit: I took a break from typing & people already posted the "change" lol

spoilers:
    It was another good issue & Dazz was fun. She was NOT having the ****ery of it all. I foresee her & Warpath possibly having some of the antagonistic relationship she originally had with Wolverine during the Oz period. Her dig about the "sausage fest" was funny. Loved her snappy grand entrance into the fight. Unfortunately, it looks like she will be wearing a wig when in costume... her "natural" state is a short, choppy haircut (which is fine), but the color.... is basic ass dark brown. Why? Maybe she wants to go unnoticed when in civilian form. I dunno, but IMHO Dazzler firmly belongs in the blonde/strawberry blonde camp -- forever. I thought she was Kitty Pryde at first lol.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by tetragene View Post
    edit: I took a break from typing & people already posted the "change" lol

spoilers:
    It was another good issue & Dazz was fun. She was NOT having the ****ery of it all. I foresee her & Warpath possibly having some of the antagonistic relationship she originally had with Wolverine during the Oz period. Her dig about the "sausage fest" was funny. Loved her snappy grand entrance into the fight. Unfortunately, it looks like she will be wearing a wig when in costume... her "natural" state is a short, choppy haircut (which is fine), but the color.... is basic ass dark brown. Why? Maybe she wants to go unnoticed when in civilian form. I dunno, but IMHO Dazzler firmly belongs in the blonde/strawberry blonde camp -- forever. I thought she was Kitty Pryde at first lol.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I thought she was Lila Cheney! IA on her hair color. If it was strawberry blonde like her Mojo years, Id have loved it
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

Maybe she's in a transition period and will let her hair grow back out over the course of the series or something like that...

Personally liked the new look of Dazzler despite being Greg Land.

She was great and fun in today's issue of Astonishing.

BANNED

Haven't read it yet, so avoiding spoilers, but a lil' taken aback by H83's reveal. Will wait to pass judgement, tho, 'til I get it in conteXt.

Regardless, first review's out & pretty darn positive, especially for Ali:

AITP.com, Astonishing X-Men #14 review: Getting the band back together — sorta
    ... there is an especially great splash page with Dazzler. The page is stunning and she looks every bit a powerful X-Men in good standing. ...
    I read it, and it's not too spoiler-ish. While immensely full of Rosenberg's signature levity supposedly, eXpect some sadness & heartbreak to counter it, especially where Dazz & Piotr are concerned (apparently). I GREATLY look forward to eXperiencing it myself, later today. Also will try & throw a review thread together, if one hasn't been done yet, by then.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    But how does her wig stay on when she's fighting? LOL
    Lol...maybe Ali’s secondary mutation? No wardrobe maulfunctions??!! Lol

BANNED

Who's up for piotr and Dazzler?

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Who's up for piotr and Dazzler?
    Not right now. Ali deserves better than to be someone's rebound.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Not right now. Ali deserves better than to be someone's rebound.
    Not if she just wants a f*ck buddy.

I'm surprised so many people enjoyed it. Most of her dialogue made me cringe. She came off desperate and a little pathetic. Yet another go at the has-been Dazzler *yawn*. She's singing to packed crowds and turning down the X-Men to get her life in X-Song and now she's on a nostalgia tour that apparently no one wants to see? Damn. Oh, and to add insult to injury we'll make her feel even crappier by having the X-bros come to recruit her stage designer. Double damn. If that wasn't enough, here's some choppy brown hair for you to enjoy! WTF?

Maybe my hopes were too high or maybe I just don't get Rosenberg's style; it all felt cornball sitcom. I dunno, I'll give it another look in a day or so but I don't think I'll be sticking it out... and I was so hoping to come out of the headcanon for a while!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightengale View Post
    Not if she just wants a f*ck buddy.
    Judging from Domino's reaction, I'm not even sure he's good for that. <.<