Page 100 of 116 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1734
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    ... And the #1 reason... Oh, we aren't talking about them yet. My bad.

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 06-11-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Many thanX for the Aishwarya Rai info, guys, it's good to know.

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...17378969038850

Welcome

As for Rosenberg's tweet, it's like Marvel is actively trying to piss me off. Dazzler is threatened with another trip into limbo if the first book in forever to feature her as a regular won't sell. Meanwhile, Quentin Quire, definition of fetch, keeps popping up in failed title after failed title.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Maybe if they stop writing Dazzler like an incompetent idiot then people would warm up to the character more? She’s gone through so much to develop her powers and her personal strength, and they keep reverting her to some wimp with sparkles. It’s fucking inconsistent it’s a slap in the face to fans and to canonical history and proves that nobody read her solo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    ... As for Rosenberg's tweet, it's like Marvel is actively trying to piss me off. Dazzler is threatened with another trip into limbo if the first book in forever to feature her as a regular won't sell. Meanwhile, Quentin Quire, definition of fetch, keeps popping up in failed title after failed title.
    I took it as a joke, TBH. Not a very good one, mind you. But something made in jest, nonetheless.

The WTF was more in relation to the Loki/Asgardian teaser, and if it was meant to be taken literally, or not.

So glad the 'Bendis era' for her, is coming to a close. At least visually, if not in totality. There's still one thread I'd like to see picked up on, from that, anyway.

I’m ready to read a Dazzler that’s an actual Diva because she can back it up with skill and power.

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    I’m ready to read a Dazzler that’s an actual Diva because she can back it up with skill and power.
    PREACH!!!!
    If she were written any where near a level she should be at, competent, powerful, and self assured she would take off like a shot.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomBoleyn View Post
    PREACH!!!!
    If she were written any where near a level she should be at, competent, powerful, and self assured she would take off like a shot.
    Totally agree! Dazzler is definitely an upper tier level favorite of mine. Not top tier, but just below, but what gets annoying is seeing constantly regressed. Alison is intelligent, and has a great dexterity and control over her powers and should be shown as such. She has her faults, but there should be no reason to regress her so much every time a new writer takes her on.

Edit: ALSO I want more Bets + Ali. I love their friendship.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Dazzler is also the master of the trick shot. She’s a brawler but she’s also super skilled. Enough of this Ali that’s a combat doof. She should be treated as a threat.

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

If she gets treated half as well as she did in XTreme we are golden. Pak really knew how to showcase her powers and show that she was fully capable of leading a team and kicking SERIOUS ass while still being loving and snarky.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Spectacular Member

The WTF was more in relation to the Loki/Asgardian teaser, and if it was meant to be taken literally, or not.
    the main speculation on the secret 6th member has centered around Emma or Moonstar. Maybe the Loki/Asgard teaser is an indicator that the last member is Moonstar acting as a Valkryie again since she's powerless mutant-wise. Or regains a form of her mutant powers via the Valkyrie connection? Then it would fit in nicely with Rosenberg (allegedly, unless it was a throw-away tweet) having the characters use their codename preceded by a "The" to invoke titles/concepts/labels: The Dazzler, The Warpath, The Colossus, The Beast, etc .... so The Valkyrie or The Mirage would fit.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Actually in Psylockes solo from a few years back. They rode around on motorcycles together it was cute
    And OH so Sassy!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tetragene View Post
    the main speculation on the secret 6th member has centered around Emma or Moonstar. Maybe the Loki/Asgard teaser is an indicator that the last member is Moonstar acting as a Valkryie again since she's powerless mutant-wise. Or regains a form of her mutant powers via the Valkyrie connection? Then it would fit in nicely with Rosenberg (allegedly, unless it was a throw-away tweet) having the characters use their codename preceded by a "The" to invoke titles/concepts/labels: The Dazzler, The Warpath, The Colossus, The Beast, etc .... so The Valkyrie or The Mirage would fit.
    Was off to read 'bout Dani, in today's New Mutants ish, but had to stop in quick once I saw this. YES, you read my mind! Over in Moonstar's thread, Arachne was just speculating on the same, based off a tweeted response from Rosenberg about it. And I was gonna mention the Loki teaser, as possible further evidence, supporting the idea. At first I thought it was a REAL long-shot, I mean, what were the chances (considerin' my fandom). But with all these potential clues falling into place, I'm startin' to believe it could really happen. Her & Dazz both, have the Asgardian connection, now. And I never even considered his funny "The" comments, which would work well too, just as you say. If it actually comes to be, I'm tellin' ya...

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 06-13-2018 at 06:15 PM.

BANNED

I know it's not fans' most favorite look, but this was so well done, I couldn't resist:

https://web.stagram.com/p/BizbFXmArO...qBviq8E.tumblr
    stewface_customs
    Stewart Walker-barnett
    4w ago

A Force Dazzler! giving me pink vibes! Nearly finished! #dazzler #custommarvellegends #customactionfigures #aforce #marvel #punkdazzler #xmen

Also, https://web.stagram.com/p/BjNc2FTnhx...0mBDP54.tumblr
    _gerrad
    Gerrad McConnell
    2w ago

Picked up my first #Dazzler #sketch from #phoenixfanfest ! By the amazing Eric Canete! #sketchbook

And lastly, the grand finale, https://www.imgrumweb.com/post/Bi1W92VlRlA:
    Joe Corroney ( @joecorroney )
    9:44 AM May 16, 2018

I’m excited to finally share my base card artwork of Dazzler for Marvel’s upcoming 2018 Fleer Ultra X-Men Trading Card Set to be released this June from Upper Deck. I hope everyone enjoys the art! #marvel #xmen #dazzler #upperdeck #fleerultra #tradingcards #art #illustration #joecorroney

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

I did like Dazzler # 1 for what it was but I guess it was just a lead in to Astonishing X-Men # 14. Kinda would have liked a series of any other dangers she would have faced while trying to help break down racism between mutants and inhumans. Now she's just gonna be another face in the crowd.

Spectacular Member

I LOVE Face Customs -- he's done quite a few Dazzler figures & they all look great. I actually liked her new A-Force look -- it was a nice transition look from the awful Bendis-era design edging back to her "brighter" self. Caldwell's design for Dazz if A-Force continued was really nice too. Sigh. what could have been...

NEX & Bendis-era will always be my most hated looks for Dazzler. There's just... nothing redeeming about either. I'd even take the Utopia Star-crotch design over them.
    Last edited by tetragene; 06-15-2018 at 12:33 PM.