Page 113 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1734
    The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

I love that she doesn't mess around. She will seriously hurt you if you mess with her friends, and she and Peter have always been friendly/close.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    LOL! She's always been a theatrical thespian @ 💙.
    Make her co-star with Simon Williams in the MU's latest take on A Star Is Born.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ThomBoleyn View Post
    I love that she doesn't mess around. She will seriously hurt you if you mess with her friends, and she and Peter have always been friendly/close.
    And that's DEFINITELY an attribute to be proud of!

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Make her co-star with Simon Williams in the MU's latest take on A Star Is Born.
    HA! That would be meta-funny.

I haven't read #16 yet, but will be pretty soon. Anybody know if there's more Dazz to be had, beyond what the preview showed? I sure hope so.

BANNED

She does show up, and gives if not an outstanding, a solid, stable performance. Weakest issue so far tho, I thought. Not bad, just not as good as it has been, IMO.

BANNED

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 10-18-2018 at 03:30 AM.

It's looking more and more like Ali's gonna go back into limbo since she's not featured on any upcoming lineups or art. Girl can't catch a break.

Ultimate Member

Sadly that's probably right, I think that a good chunk of this team will either have small roles or be off to limbo...

BANNED

It's too early to be so pessimistic, y'all. Personally, I'm still hangin' on to this:

... and now THIS:

Newsweek.com, Marvel Comics X-Men NYCC 2018 Panel Recap
    ... Uncanny X-Men

Matthew Rosenberg: “This is a culmination of what’s going on in the X-Men for awhile. If you like Blue, Gold, Red and Astonishing, this is a threat that comes from very close to the X-Men and brings everyone together. If you have a favorite [member of the] X-Men, there’s a solid chance that they will be in there to try and save the world.”...

... Astonishing X-Men

• Issue #17 features Havoc is slipping back into a villain.
    • “It’s tragic and hard to read and this is the moment of truth for him and his legacy.” - Matthew Rosenberg
    • Dazzler, Banshee, Beast and Warpath will be featured in issue 17...
    Plus, pretty sure another CBR member has said they recently met Rosenberg at a convention or somethin', and he told them Astonishing would be segueing directly into Uncanny. We already know Beast will be there, and that Warpath will be in the new X-Force ongoing. Which just leaves Dazz, Havok, Colossus, & ZomBanshee, that have yet to be accounted for. I think they'll all be in Disassembled, it's just in what capacity, that's the question.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 10-18-2018 at 05:36 PM.

BANNED

Proof positive not to give into the fanned flames of fear just yet, fellow Dazz fans:

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    So in a Newsarama interview Kelly Thompson mentions both Northstar and Polaris being in Uncanny. We already knew about Northstar but this is the first mention of Polaris? Looks like they will be on one of the three teams in the story. ...

https://www.newsarama.com/42395-kell...interview.html

Lorna hasn't been on any of the covers so far, or shown in preview art piX either, unlike JP. Believe this part is key:

three teams ... made up with some of the classic characters featured on the covers that have been released... and a few others we haven’t seen...
    ... to keep in mind, where Ali & others are concerned. Have faith, and don't give into despair so soon. 'Cause it's always possible Dazzler's gonna shine brighter than ever, in the near future.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 10-20-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Ha, wow - AoA Dazzler on a cover in 2018! I do have a soft spot for this look and her glorious try-hard edge from that time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Ha, wow - AoA Dazzler on a cover in 2018! I do have a soft spot for this look and her glorious try-hard edge from that time. ...
    Cool, thanX, Jumpyshark. I have a fondness for the look too, and this:

... was TOO funny.

But the cig thing, was just... ugh. Glad they put a cease & desist order on it, TBH. It was the right thing to do, Joe Q., so kudos.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 10-23-2018 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Cool, thanX, Jumpyshark. I have a fondness for the look too, and this:

... was TOO funny.

But the cig thing, was just... ugh. Glad they put a cease & desist order on it, TBH. It was the right thing to do, Joe Q., so kudos.
    That's the exact panel I was thinking of. I'm normally so against smoking but Dazzler doing it in a dystopia where long-term survival was unlikely made a certain kind of sense when smoking was still shown.

I do think her AoA look gets a bit close to Darkstar territory though, due to the headsock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Ha, wow - AoA Dazzler on a cover in 2018! I do have a soft spot for this look and her glorious try-hard edge from that time.

Its unfortunate they couldnt get Kubert to do the cover. Ive appreciated how many of the original artists have been doing this

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

She'll be back in the books come March! That leaves some hope for once Age of X-Man is over.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...e-age-of-x-man

Written by Tim Seeley
    Art by Salva Espin
    Cover by Gerardo Sandoval
    March 6, 2019

Last edited by Psycwave; 11-16-2018 at 04:59 PM.