Page 71 of 116 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1734

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Mike Deodato
    Wonder what this means, then, and what it's for? It's still gotta be promo related to these ML X-figs somehow, dontcha think?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Wonder what this means, then, and what it's for? It's still gotta be promo related to these ML X-figs somehow, dontcha think?
    they're on the side panels of the ML packaging

IMG_2383.jpg

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tetragene View Post
    FYI -- not sure what kind of deal Hasbro made with Target, but Target stores across the US have been getting the new X-Men wave with Dazzler. Other stores & Online retailers apparently have to wait until 04/15/17 to sell them. Not sure what that means for online pre-orders, but I'd keep periodically checking.

The Dazzler figure is pure love, even better in person than the pics suggest. For some reason the hair photographs too orange/ginger in most online pics, but in person it is legitimately strawberry blonde (the wash they used is a little too dark IMHO). I've toyed around with customizing some add-ons (bracelets, arm band, choker, removable skates). I'm hoping a caster with an online store can makes casts of them so I can use them on multiple Dazzlers (I really want to make a wall-hanging shadowbox of the Dazzler #1 ad using action figures). Then maybe they can add them to their store in case other people would like to use them for Dazzler. I still want to try using Brushed Nickel paint for her jumpsuit & Chrome Silver for her skates/necklace/add-ons).

The skates are so fun; Great job ^_^

Also do you know why some are MARVEL'S [Character] and others like Dazzler are just Dazzler?
    Last edited by Novaya Havoc; 02-26-2017 at 04:54 PM.

wow, it just hit me that she nad Magma had the same name

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    wow, it just hit me that she nad Magma had the same name
    In which language? I know Amara is not Spanish for Alison.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Dazzler fans, considering this sorta recurring, running gag in the comics:

... and then this:

... have you ever considered THIS?!

Blake Lively as Dazzler? That...makes so much sense it's kind of scary. I really think Dazzler is one of those characters whose X-men movie debut is overdue. And given the success Ryan Reynolds has enjoyed as Deadpool, why not get Mrs. Reynolds into the mix? Can you imagine the two of them in a movie with Deadpool and Dazzler? It's just too awesome for words.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaya Havoc View Post
    Also do you know why some are MARVEL'S [Character] and others like Dazzler are just Dazzler?
    In Polaris's case, it's probably because of this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Polaris

Not sure why Colossus has the Marvel's prefix. Wikipedia doesn't list any other comics characters with that name on the disambiguation page, nor any toys, so Marvel should indisputably have the trademark.

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

Well my Target by my office here in Atlanta did NOT have the new toys, so I am going on a search this week. I need that toy!

On the Blake Lively as Dazzler mention, I gotta say I would prefer an actress with a more solid range. Blake is serviceable, but not who I would want playing any superhero. I'd rather her sister Robyn play the role, but Robyn is probably too old. #TeenWitchForLife
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Ultimate Member

Robyn Lively just turned 45 a few weeks ago so yeah she'd probably be to old, and yeah I agree that Blake probably wouldn't work, I've never really viewed her as big of a star and such as some do...

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    English. In the mid 90s, Magma's origin was retconned and it was revealed that her real name was Allison Crestmere. Claremont returned in the 00s and he reversed that. Digifiend has a scan of it above

I don't want to derail the Dazzler thread, but I _hate_ how much they have ruined Magma...
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    I don't want to derail the Dazzler thread, but I _hate_ how much they have ruined Magma...
    Unfortunately she was always ill defined, even under Claremont who didnt really do much with her after her initial arc. Subsequent writers werent any better. To bring it back to Dazzler, i dont recall them ever interacting so that could be an interesting team up. RexurreXion is playing it super safe but I hope there is a title out there that gets characters that have little history with each other and having them work together. Maybe something like X-men Unlimited to showcase the non-regular X-characters

Apologies if this is covered earlier in the thread. Has there ever been a Dazzler (or Lila Cheney) concert t-shirt produced?