Page 94 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1734

I hope Rosenberg will use her powers in new ways - stealth missions, anyone?
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

I love the costume, it's a throwback to her outback era look. BTW, Havok, Colossus, Dazzler and the Reavers makes this book feel like a call back to the outback era, and I love it.

I just think the roster needs a second female.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post

As if the romance with Janet wasn't ill-advised enough!

Ultimate Member

If anything it seems like she was more interested in him than he was her...and that was years and years ago...both have more than moved on since...I'm not bashing her I just don't want her and Alex together...

Spectacular Member

I'm excited for this. Not sold on Land, but apparently he's improved since the Fraction era. I feel good about Rosenburg -- he said he liked & wanted to use Dazzler and the outfit was because he wanted her to return to a blue w/ jacket look reminiscent of the Outback era that he loves. I really hope Emma is the 6th member -- her interactions with Dazzler in recent years have been great & the team could use a psi. Really hope its not Psylocke, meh. Not excited about Beast, but I think Colossus without Kitty will be good again & I'd love to see a rekindling of Havok & Dazzler's flirtatious rivalry as the "blasters" of the team.

BANNED

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...07256827498496
    Matthew Rosenberg
    @AshcanPress

Also, let's not forget that ASTONISHING X-MEN #13 has this @mikedeodato cover! The one and only DAZZLER!

Is she going back to pop star? I always preferred her that way but I know she's been written as a punk rocker recently

Issue #2 will explain it all.

Magdalene Visaggio, Mother of Kims
    @MagsVisaggs

glad to see she's getting a second (...seventh?) life!

Same life. New clothes.

her costume looks very similar to what Laura dressed her in in X Song, which makes me very happy.
    https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...35357007466496
    Hey, I know a bunch of you are big Dazzler fans so I just want to put this out there. In my run we will be exclusively referring to her as "The Dazzler" and not "Dazzler". Sorry, not sorry.

It will all make sense when you see why she joins up with The Beast and The Havok.

And I think seeing The Dazzler fight side by side with The Warpath and The Colossus is going to make fans happy.
    https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...42114207436801
    Wait... Wikipedia already calls her "The Dazzler"? WTF?

BANNED

Like how her new outfit:

... has the starburst & belt a silvery ivory, instead of the yellow, as an homage to her original look. Lovin' the black jacket, too, it's sharp & seXy.

Also happy we're gettin' this the month before:

... which could eXplain the timing, and why it was delayed.

Gotta admit tho, gonna miss that eye makeup, also.

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    The return of Lois London confirmed!

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

Total hinting at the return of Lois, which would make for an interesting story. Also glad he's bringing her back to a more classic look and feel, if he's an Outback Era fan he won't be a fan of the goth. I know Jim McCann wasn't, he posted on Twitter about it.

Also has anyone been a little happy about Rosenberg saying she brings the firepower? I am. Fingers crossed we see a wide range of her abilities.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ThomBoleyn View Post
    ... Also has anyone been a little happy about Rosenberg saying she brings the firepower? I am. Fingers crossed we see a wide range of her abilities.

I hope he can make her relevant within the X-men bc there really hasn’t been much effort with that since Claremont in the late 80s

BANNED

Eh, IDK. Keeping things in perspective, I think she's had some pretty good moments over the years, for a cult classic, fan favorite. Through the aughts & beyond, anyway, as a solid, perennial supporting character.

But feel now it's different, and the time is RIGHT, to mine her inherent potential & make her more than that. AND, that there's a vested interest in doing so, for various reasons. Things are about to be A LOT different than they have been, for the X-Men, than they have in like... a quarter-century.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Eh, IDK. Keeping things in perspective, I think she's had some pretty good moments over the years, for a cult classic, fan favorite. Through the aughts & beyond, anyway, as a solid, perennial supporting character.

But feel now it's different, and the time is RIGHT, to mine her inherent potential & make her more than that. AND, that there's a vested interest in doing so, for various reasons. Things are about to be A LOT different than they have been, for the X-Men, than they have in like... a quarter-century.
    had

Not really within the X-men. Her biggest role were in X-treme X-men and New Excalibur, which quite frankly didnt amount to much in the grand scheme of things. She had potential with Bendis but he was gearing up to leave the books just as she was about to come into her own. Outside of these, she's been the cameo queen popping up here and there. Its about time she had a bigger role and got a push as a premier X-woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    had...
    Yeah, I know...

... Not really within the X-men. Her biggest role were in X-treme X-men and New Excalibur, which quite frankly didnt amount to much in the grand scheme of things. ...
    Not for the X-men as a whole really, no, but for her independently there were some halfway decent developments.

... She had potential with Bendis but he was gearing up to leave the books just as she was about to come into her own. ...
    True enough, but for good or ill, he certainly left his mark on her.

... Outside of these, she's been the cameo queen popping up here and there. Its about time she had a bigger role and got a push as a premier X-woman
    A-Force imposed to some degree most recently, but pretty much, like with Fraction. AND, to this...

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 04-18-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

How did y’all EVER read a flirtation between Alex and Ali??? The entirety of the Outback run Ali spent teasing, cuckolding, and shaming Alex for his lack of power refinement. Ali Blair’s ain’t bout them Summers bros omg.