Page 103 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1734

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat99 View Post
    I hope that's not true. Where did you hear that?
    I thought it was from the author on twitter, but for all I know he was being facetious. Sorry I can't provide evidence to support it. That's part of why I was asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I thought it was from the author on twitter, but for all I know he was being facetious. Sorry I can't provide evidence to support it. That's part of why I was asking.
    Ugh. I so hope that's not true.

Now that you say that, I want to say I heard a similar rumor on this board at some point.

He said she'll appear on issue #14, the run starts on issue #13, so it's only one issue without her.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    He said she'll appear on issue #14, the run starts on issue #13, so it's only one issue without her.
    OK, that I can deal with. Phew! Thanks for finding out!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...08252592984064
    JDavies @6TallMidgets - Apr 17

Is she going back to pop star? I always preferred her that way but I know she's been written as a punk rocker recently
    Matthew Rosenberg @AshcanPress

Issue #2 will explain it all.
    Or would that be #14 ?
    Oh, yeah. my bad.

Has Alison interacted with Warpath before? He's the only one on her new team that I cant recall her being a former team member of. Maybe Utopia era but again I cant recall anything on panel

BANNED

I think you're right, I don't remember anything either.

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

Jimmy is the only one she hasn't worked with before, if anything they may have hung out off panel during Utopia, but even in Necrosha I don't remember them really sharing a panel together. Kinda like her relationship with Gambit, they showed them very friendly during the Utopia (Hellbound mini) with no real base for it them to be so close. Or the Xfactor issue where we find out the truth about Shatterstar, Dazzler had never met Rictor on panel, maaaayyybe during Inferno, but for her to know him by name while in labor? That was a stretch in an issue that was already stretched to the limit.

Looking forward to Astonishing 13 even though she doesn't appear til 14, I want to see what we have in store.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomBoleyn View Post
    Jimmy is the only one she hasn't worked with before, if anything they may have hung out off panel during Utopia, but even in Necrosha I don't remember them really sharing a panel together. Kinda like her relationship with Gambit, they showed them very friendly during the Utopia (Hellbound mini) with no real base for it them to be so close. Or the Xfactor issue where we find out the truth about Shatterstar, Dazzler had never met Rictor on panel, maaaayyybe during Inferno, but for her to know him by name while in labor? That was a stretch in an issue that was already stretched to the limit.

Looking forward to Astonishing 13 even though she doesn't appear til 14, I want to see what we have in store.
    Defintiely not in Inferno. The X-terminators didn't interact with the X-men. By the time they had reunited with X-Factor, the X-men had already been taken away by Gateway

That's what I thought! I thought maybe when they were all on Ship after before the move to the attack on the mansion, but even then it is questionable at best.

I know weird thing to bug me about that whole issue which bugged me, but it was the one moment I was like " Wait... what??"

When was the last time Ali interacted with Rogue? Was there any snark like they had back in the Australia days?

I don't remember the last time they had panel time together.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Right there with ya! And the designer, SergeTowers80@TeePublic.com, has done more:

... that oblige us.
    so cute! love xpice girls pic

Astonishing writer Matthew Rosenberg's Dazzler excerpt from his CBR interview:

Q. Your cast also includes Dazzler and Colossus, and in in the recent Dazzler one-shot, Magdalene Visaggio developed a fun friendship between Alison Blaire and Peter Rasputin. Will we see more of that in your run? How would you describe Dazzler’s dynamic with the rest of the team?

Yeah, Dazzler is friends with Peter. There are parts of this that I can’t exactly talk about. Dazzler’s joining the team is a pretty unique set of circumstances. A lot of it has to do with her friendships with them, but some of it comes from a place of pain. But she’s great in the book, I think. She gets overshadowed a bit by other X-Men sometimes, but Dazzler is one of the coolest superheroes around. She’s seen and done it all. She’s famous. She’s talented. She’s basically an X-Men as a hobby. Which is pretty badass. So we’re exploring that a bit. Unlike a lot of the Marvel Universe, her role isn’t thrust upon her. She has choices. And she chooses to risk her life saving the world because it’s fun. I love that.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThomBoleyn View Post
    That's what I thought! I thought maybe when they were all on Ship after before the move to the attack on the mansion, but even then it is questionable at best.

I know weird thing to bug me about that whole issue which bugged me, but it was the one moment I was like " Wait... what??"
    Specially having in mind that Rictor was older and he wore long hair and a bear :/

When such things happen, I use to think that characters know about each other part because they've been told, and part because of those great files every superhero team has available.