Page 12 of 116 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Well maybe its possible she is trying to use her form as Ali undercover to bring down the sentinel program that SHIELD has created. Also it was revealed she got all that money to buy out Madripoor to make it another Utopia for Mutants.
    Your probably right about why she wants to bring down Shield. Except once again character wise and story wise we don't see it written that way. All we know she just wants to bring down Shield. Possibly just for chaos and entertainment value. Not for a good reason. Again proving the point about fans saying the character has no complexity or development.

After Alison gets out of this crap, I really want her to rebuild her life as a musician and entertainer. I would love for that House of M reality of her come true with her becoming the first mutant talk show host.
    Doubtful. Marvel keeps wanting to play the humans hate mutant race card all the time. Even when mutants save the world they still can't get a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Rogue's been very lucky with her choice of victims, both have had good enough hearts not to hate her.
    True yet it could also be because the writers make it so imo.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

BANNED

Yes. At least with Daz it's believable because someone was trying to kill both of them and they had to rely on each other, I never believed the hoops that they made Carol jump through.

I think Daz should get least get out of SHIELD, that was a dumb idea to begin with and Bendis handled it badly to start. Once Bendis stumbles with a character he doesn't usually get up.
    Last edited by Mark; 06-14-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I like that at Marvel, where there are a huge amount of female analogues to male characters, She-Hulk, Spider Woman, RESCUE, etc- Dazzler is the only female character that could have a male analogue that could possibly make sense in his own series if they tried. He-Dazzler, anyone?

Either way, props to the most feminine super hero ever written. May she always be rough and tumble, gutsy and glamorous.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

so as of Deadpool #30, are there 2 Dazzlers in the 616?

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    so as of Deadpool #30, are there 2 Dazzlers in the 616?

Really? That was the only comic I bought this week. I can't wait to read it tomorrow
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

I like that at Marvel, where there are a huge amount of female analogues to male characters, She-Hulk, Spider Woman, RESCUE, etc- Dazzler is the only female character that could have a male analogue that could possibly make sense in his own series if they tried. He-Dazzler, anyone?

Either way, props to the most feminine super hero ever written. May she always be rough and tumble, gutsy and glamorous.
    She rocks, there's not doubting that.

o

Welcome back Ohsnapulon5000! I am so happy that you are here to celebrate Dazzler's return and possible revenge! I do hope afterwards she joins the Revolution with Emma. There's no way I can see her doing what Magneto is doing in his solo series. It is way to hardcore for someone like her.

Also @Lightengale, random question, but do you have a link to that blog you posted on here a couple months ago that had your Dazzler playlist? Can you send me a link please? Thanks!

Yes!!!

Welcome back Ali!

Also @Lightengale, random question, but do you have a link to that blog you posted on here a couple months ago that had your Dazzler playlist? Can you send me a link please? Thanks!
    Dazzler Music Tumblr

Nice avi.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightengale View Post
    Thanks so much mate!

And I have to say I was a huge fan of your artwork before, but your one with Dazzler, Madonna, and Kylie just made me your eternal number one fan! It's my all time favorite picture ever! My three favorite divas all together lol!
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 06-13-2014 at 12:26 PM.

Deadpool 31 Preview

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Classic Dazzler was awesome in this week's Deadpool. I do hope when Ali finishes slaying vampires. Wade returns her to her proper timeline.
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

I wish Bendis would stop with his cringe worthy pop culture jokes and references. Unless Dazzler was trapped in a time capsule she would be asking for a Ipod or Ipad not a Walkman. I wish he would write characters talking, acting and using technology in the now not the past. That being said if it's not a bait and switch I'm anxious to see Dazzler get revenge. Even if I'm a Mystique fan. I still remain skeptical though. The only other thing that bothers me in the preview is how suprised Magneto is about Mystique behavior. Post Messiah Complex it's been psycho, sociopath obsession and trolling the X-men. So imo he should not be surprised. As well when Mystique first captured Dazzler she told her she was a big fan and Dazzler was important in the grand scheme of things. So far I'm not seeing anything like it. If one wants to call milking Dazzler for her blood for MGH. While coming across as a hypocrite for accusing Dazzler of joining Shield important in the grand scheme of things.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    I wish Bendis would stop with his cringe worthy pop culture jokes and references. Unless Dazzler was trapped in a time capsule she would be asking for a Ipod or Ipad not a Walkman.
    A walkman is tsill smarter than saying an Ipod, Ipad which are notr all the music player in the wolrd (and thanks god for that).

Thanks so much mate!

And I have to say I was a huge fan of your artwork before, but your one with Dazzler, Madonna, and Kylie just made me your eternal number one fan! It's my all time favorite picture ever! My three favorite divas all together lol!
    Thank you so much. That one was done at the request of eurazn. The greatest pop divas in the Greatest. Concert. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Classic Dazzler was awesome in this week's Deadpool. I do hope when Ali finishes slaying vampires. Wade returns her to her proper timeline.
    It's fun and cute and I know Deadpool is ridiculous, but nearly every bit of her dialogue being full of slang was annoying. Funny how most characters can ride the sliding time scale with little consequence but writers make sure they incessantly drive home the fact that Dazzler is from the disco era; I'm glaring at Bendis, of course. Since no one will bother to retcon her as simply a pop star with a gimmick, freeing her from her dated confines, either address that she's the hottest 50 year old in existence or incorporate her being another slow ager. It can easily tie into her light (e.g. purifying) and resurrection ability.

Sorry. Lil punchy today.