Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Gotta Love a Girl Who Talks Like This...
    Last edited by O.REDD; 04-30-2014 at 11:41 PM.
    Don't start none...won't be none.

...Can Take Out a Marauder So Easily
    Last edited by O.REDD; 04-30-2014 at 11:38 PM.

BANNED

So wherez Ben?

AND Still Rock a Party!
    Last edited by O.REDD; 04-30-2014 at 11:41 PM.

And Even Though They Fought Over Longshot ...

She Still Had Rogue's Back

Last edited by O.REDD; 04-30-2014 at 11:43 PM.

...So How Come THIS is The Only Useful Thing She's Done in the Past Few Years???!!
    Last edited by O.REDD; 04-30-2014 at 11:44 PM.

I also love Dazzler from the old days. And I really hate what they are doing to her right now. How much longer is this going to last? I like Mystique but I'm hating her for this. Can't wait for Alison to get free. And to have someone write her the way she deserves it. Can't remember when I last read some good Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by jdtennesse View Post
    I also love Dazzler from the old days. And I really hate what they are doing to her right now. How much longer is this going to last? I like Mystique but I'm hating her for this. Can't wait for Alison to get free. And to have someone write her the way she deserves it. Can't remember when I last read some good Ali.
    Agreed! And hopefully when she gets free , she'll fry Mystiques face off too ! Let's see her shape change outta that one, lol.
    Last edited by O.REDD; 05-01-2014 at 07:26 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by O.REDD View Post
    ...So How Come THIS is The Only Useful Thing She's Done in the Past Few Years???!!
    that is grossly inaccurate. She was amazing in X-Treme

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

She was AMAZING in X-Treme. That run was so good to her.

I wonder if the Anka preview he had up on tumblr of her is signaling her return to the book. I know he is designing a costume for a new member, maybe after she beats Mystique with her own arm, Ali joins the Uncanny team.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomBoleyn View Post
    She was AMAZING in X-Treme. That run was so good to her.

I wonder if the Anka preview he had up on tumblr of her is signaling her return to the book. I know he is designing a costume for a new member, maybe after she beats Mystique with her own arm, Ali joins the Uncanny team.
    Would the Uncanny team have her though? I haven't been following Uncanny, so I may be wrong, but wasn't she on the outs with Scott before her run in with Mystique?

Personally, I'd love to see Ali join PAD's X-Factor. I have a thing for Ali/Gambit, though not as a couple (I think they're too much alike for that) but more as buddies. I can see Ali urging on Danger's crush on Gambit, while simultaneously giving him a run for his money in the snark department. Plus, the team is heavy on maladjusted (sp?) characters who could take a lesson from Ali on being fabulous AND sane.

Also, PAD has a habit of doing wonderful things with characters. So there's that.

I don't like what is being done to Dazzler either. She is not a favored character of mine. Yet when a writer says they want to use more of her I expected it to he more than being tied to a bed. While being milked for her blood like a cow for a blood. While having someone else pretend to Dazzler. Don't expect any revenge against Mystique. The new X-men movie is coming out soon. So I'm not expecting anything bad to happen to Mystique. As well the writers seem to have made Mystique one of those characters who escapes revenge and retribution from other characters at all times. The only character to actually get some revenge was Wolverine. Every other time she escapes convinently at the last minute. I could be wrong. Expect me to be very surprised if Dazzler does get revenge. While i did not read ever issue of X-Treme X-men I have to second that she did alot character wise in that series.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

All hail the Diva of Disco! ^_^

A FORCE to be reckoned w/ Dazzler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightengale View Post
    And what name did you have before? I'd like to know how to best judge you... Silently, of course.
    oh! sorry...I was Flinkman lol. I meant to put that in my starting post, wasn't trying to be shady

now that I have this lovely name, I will DEFINITELY contribute more to the Dazzler appreciation thread....I used to be a big time poster (almost exclusively in the appreciation thread), but this place got toxic and I was kind of chased off. hoping this fresh start really does change things as they've intended!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightengale View Post
    To Tartarus with her newly formed Fabulous/Astounding/Incredible/eXciting X-Men to help Howlett fetch Hercules.
    YES!!!! I sincerely hope this happens someday...Howlett/Herc were so fabulous! since Pak set it up, maybe he can have Dazzler come to her former BFF Storm in her solo title since he's writing it?