Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

They need to hurry and bring her back so she can beat the hell outta mystique and get some awesome story lines.

Quote Originally Posted by The High Priestess View Post
    that is grossly inaccurate. She was amazing in X-Treme
    And look what happened to that...Right.

Last edited by O.REDD; 05-01-2014 at 10:31 AM.
    Don't start none...won't be none.

A FORCE to be reckoned w/ Dazzler's Avatar

PS I got eurazn's fabulous intro posted in the first post....unfortunately I can't "quote" the old forum posts, so none of the formatting or images carried over...but today after work, when I have a little time, I'll make it look fabulous and add some NEW pics for everyone to enjoy

bear with me folks, I'll get the temple up and running fabulously again!
    Last edited by Dazzler; 05-01-2014 at 09:50 AM.

I'm really disappointed in the way she's been handled thus far in Uncanny. I really wish X-Treme had not been cancelled. That was the best she was written in years! Now she's just a running gag in one of Bendis' books.bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Flameworthy View Post
    I'm really disappointed in the way she's been handled thus far in Uncanny. I really wish X-Treme had not been cancelled. That was the best she was written in years! Now she's just a running gag in one of Bendis' books.bleh
    Exactly. X-Treme was on the right track...now we're back to Square 1.
    Last edited by O.REDD; 05-01-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Anybody read this? A must for any Dazzler fan .
    Last edited by O.REDD; 05-01-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Would love to know who drives this ! She probably used it in the Utopia days. Her and Pixie would ride around and get high in the back before shows lmao.
    Last edited by O.REDD; 05-01-2014 at 02:47 PM.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O.REDD View Post
    And look what happened to that. But, I'll take what I can get.

oh hai, nice boots.

Again nothing will happen to Mystique. The character ias imo popular in the X-men movies. Those type of characters never have anything dangerous happen to them. It's like thinking that thye will actually keep Wolverone "dead". It just not going to happen. Expect Mystique to escape at the very last minute.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Again nothing will happen to Mystique. The character ias imo popular in the X-men movies. Those type of characters never have anything dangerous happen to them. It's like thinking that thye will actually keep Wolverone "dead". It just not going to happen. Expect Mystique to escape at the very last minute.
    Nothing ever happens to Mystique. She's been a dirty b#tch since the 80's and always gets away with it. The only things that have ever effected her were losing Destiny and Rogue becoming an X-Man ...we can always hope tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzler View Post
    oh! sorry...I was Flinkman lol. I meant to put that in my starting post, wasn't trying to be shady

now that I have this lovely name, I will DEFINITELY contribute more to the Dazzler appreciation thread....I used to be a big time poster (almost exclusively in the appreciation thread), but this place got toxic and I was kind of chased off. hoping this fresh start really does change things as they've intended!
    Ahh yes, Flinkman. We should be in good hands. The general ickiness of the boards confined me to the Dazz thread a couple years ago, so I understand. We'll see if that changes. Maybe this go 'round will inspire more conversation and less pic dumping?

That said...

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

^Dazzling baby
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Ain't she? Currently a bit obsessed with the image. I wouldn't cast her, but after a few minor procedures at The Adobe Clinic, Amber Heard makes for a pretty great Dazz to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by O.REDD View Post
    Nothing ever happens to Mystique. She's been a dirty b#tch since the 80's and always gets away with it. The only things that have ever effected her were losing Destiny and Rogue becoming an X-Man ...we can always hope tho.
    Even as a fan of Mystique I do think the character at the very least needs to suffer a major setback in her plans. At the very least. For the last couple of years the writers for the most part have just let the character always escape. Never suffer any negative consequences. After awhile a villain always getting her way and escaping all the time gets very boring to read. Dazzler imo should get revenge. It just fits with what has been done to her. Chances are good she won't though. The only X-men who did get any kind of revenge was wolverine. Who "killed"" the character. Which the writers used as a excuse to make Mystique even more powerful. Now not even Wolverine can detect her with his enhanced sense of smell.
    Last edited by sureshot; 05-02-2014 at 06:47 AM.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

#JusticeForDazzler