Page 5 of 116 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ThomBoleyn View Post
    oooo I will have to look for that image. Thank you, Daymare.
    http://kristaferanka.tumblr.com/post/85686878973#notes
    For quick access.
    Cheers.

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

Oh yeah, she does NOT look happy. I LOVE it!
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I'm so into mutant Punisher Dazzler if they go that direction.

Any news on Dazzler's costarring in Deadpoool?? Did that already happen? I've been wIthout wifi too long. Sadface.

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

She hasn't appeared in Deadpool yet. I think that will be in a few months?? I am looking forward to that as well.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

I'm skeptical that Dazzler will get any retribution. At least against Mystique. The writers pretty much have had her escaping any sort of revenge from other characters. It would be great to see. I'm not holding my breath. Thanks for the image Daymare. What would be even better is that when she uses her abilites her powers are less bright and more dark. To reflect her new mood and motivation.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    I'm skeptical that Dazzler will get any retribution. At least against Mystique. The writers pretty much have had her escaping any sort of revenge from other characters. It would be great to see. I'm not holding my breath. Thanks for the image Daymare. What would be even better is that when she uses her abilites her powers are less bright and more dark. To reflect her new mood and motivation.
    I really like that Anka image. It looks like she's in full fledged vengence mode.

I don't want her to harm Mystique, but I would love for her to destroy Sabretooth and Blob. They are overexposed villains that have outlived their purpose in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I really like that Anka image. It looks like she's in full fledged vengence mode.
    I would have been surprised if she was not affected in some way. Tied to a bed. Blind and deaf in a dark room. Her blood being pumped out of her like a cow. Yeah no she should be pissed and I'm glad they are going with that angle with the character. It's one of the main reasons I like Marvel more than DC. When something bad happens to a character more often than not it actually has some sort of physical and/or emotional impact. Which does not happen much to DC characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I don't want her to harm Mystique, but I would love for her to destroy Sabretooth and Blob. They are overexposed villains that have outlived their purpose in comics.
    I am a fan of Mystique. Yet even I think the character needs to be taught a lesson. As well it makes no sense that they have Dazzler go to the dark side. Then have the main person responsible escape. I'm all for compatent villains. Yet Mystique has been written too mary sue for my tastes lately. If anyone whose been too exsposed as a character it's been Mystique im Escaping all the time. No character can get any sort of revenge against her. In too many titles. It's time she found out that villains like heroes can get their butts kicked. Not killed off of course. A lengthy stay in a hospital would be a good touch of irony on Dazzler part. I'm not expecting anyone on Mystique team to be killed off. Again get their butts kicked maybe. It would be interesting if it was Blob was so addicted to MSH that he accidently frees her so that she can go on a rampage.

In Mike Marts interview about Professor Xavier's Original Sin, he stated "And expect Dazzler's role in the X-books to take a dramatic change towards the unexpected."

Maybe she is going full fledged vengeance!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=52830

She should join X-Force.

BANNED

she'll probably join magneto or sword.

If the new darker elements of her character do last for awhile I can see her join Mags or X-force. Even though I am in the minority OI would like to see her as a villain for awhile. Until the character finds her way back to being one of the good guys. Getting revenge against Mystique and putting her in the bed and doing the same things that were done to her. Maybe even replace Mystique as head of Madripoor.

She should go on a "The Hits" tour with her new darker edge which prompts her into making a new moodier album that depresses so many people they lose their free and allowes her to take over the minds of the youth!

Ultimate Member

The latest issue of UXM teases a cool possible teamup.

#JusticeForDazzler is finally here. Huzzah!

philip Tan

Art Adams
    Last edited by juan678; 05-21-2014 at 11:27 AM.