Page 76 of 116 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1734

Look who turned up in Secret Warriors #3!

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

Ugh, I had hoped after IvX that the punk look would go bye bye but I think we are stuck with it until she is a cast member in something again
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Spectacular Member

I'm glad she finally showed up, but I'm disappointed that "punk" look is back. She had a blonde bob the last time we saw her. Do we really need to keep revisiting punk and all-black? It's so ill-fitting for the character, it didn't even make sense when Bendis initially did it. Please give us blonde hair & color in her outfit/costume

She was in disguise in IVX. Her actual last look is how she looked in A-Force... and yes, it was still the Bendis era punk style.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She was in disguise in IVX. Her actual last look is how she looked in A-Force... and yes, it was still the Bendis era punk style.
    She only kept the Bendis-punk look in the 1st A-Force arc. After that she (thankfully) got a more feminine punk look for the last two arcs. She still had buzzed sides, but the top/middle of her hair was longer, ombreing blonde-to-pink & pulled back in a ponytail. Her top was also pink & her jacket often had a blue tint to it. In IvX after she pulled the black wig off she had a short blonde bob.

dazz.jpg

She will probably get an updated look on her next Guest Star role for an arc. As she is just a cameo/named extra in that page they went with her last look from Uncanny. They totally ignored A-Force, but I guess I get that.

Also those new costumes for Rictor, Boom Boom, Shatterstar, et al look a little too speed walking at a mall for me. So I am glad she didn't get a new look from this artist.

Dark Phoenix casting call character description

[BRITTANY]-ALISON BLAIRE/DAZZLER Female 18 to play younger (15-17) Caucasian. Very attractive, charismatic and confident. Possibly a bit edgy with a fiery personality, Brittany is a born entertainer. Strong singing skills are a plus, but not mandatory. SUPPORTING
    The video that leaked it guesses they are going Ultimate Dazzler route because of "Possibly a bit edgy" but eh, maybe the emphasis is on fiery and sassy there. Early 90's Dazzler should bring the Kylie goodness pls.

I don't think they will go Full Ultimate Dazzler with it, with them saying "very attractive, charismatic, and confident" it seems like they will go with her more popular version which is the Kylie/Taylor/Britney default. Also expect it to be a quasi name.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

BANNED

Be prepared, fellow Dazzler devotees. Rumors are swirlin' again, that because of Sophie T.'s RL friendship w/Swift, and THIS from last year:

... and even TS's own overly enthusiastic fans, apparently, that she is indeed in the running once more. Not puttin' much stock in it yet of course, but some buzz about it, does seem to be back. Make of it what you will, for good or ill.

I need our sparkly and beloved Aunt Ohsnapulon5000's opinion on all of this.

I'm interested to see how large the role will be. As of now I am setting myself up for a cameo like in Xmen TAS. BUT it could be more of a Psylocke like role where she doesn't say much but is present throughout most of the movie. The breakdown of the character isn't too specific on how large a role it is, they just say SUPPORTING which can be anywhere from 1 line 1 scene to run of show.

I just want her to do a few "feats" on screen. Gimme a light show and a photon blast and I'm a happy camper.

I just want her in a freaking book. With lines.
    Last edited by ThomBoleyn; 06-28-2017 at 08:54 AM.

Sounds good!

And however small a role, it does bring Dazz to the big screen!

Which I NEVER thought I'd live to see that day. LOL.
    In a one to two year span I will have had an amazing WW film, Lorna Dane in a tv series AND Dazzler (the most important) in a movie???

Yes, indeedy!

Good things come to those who wait, lol!