Page 88 of 116 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1734
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Praying that she’s the final member of X-Men Red!!!
    I'm hoping there are still announcements left for another team book she could be in with the X-characters that have been neglected for the most part during ResurrXion (like Emma, Polaris, Rictor, etc). X-Men red looks just a whack to me as Blue & Gold. The last thing I want is to have to purchase a team book with Jean Grey, Quentin Quire, Gentle, X-23, her cloned sidekick & a new character destined for the same fate as Eva Bell & Singularity just to get my Dazzler fix lol.

I'd also much rather see a continuation of the Dazz/Emma friendship than her hamming it up with the "first evar X-woman~!" -- the NEX regression look is bad enough, if Dazzler becomes part of the JG sacred cow kool-aid crew... it'll be so un-cute.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tetragene View Post
    I'm hoping there are still announcements left for another team book she could be in with the X-characters that have been neglected for the most part during ResurrXion (like Emma, Polaris, Rictor, etc). X-Men red looks just a whack to me as Blue & Gold. The last thing I want is to have to purchase a team book with Jean Grey, Quentin Quire, Gentle, X-23, her cloned sidekick & a new character destined for the same fate as Eva Bell & Singularity just to get my Dazzler fix lol.

I'd also much rather see a continuation of the Dazz/Emma friendship than her hamming it up with the "first evar X-woman~!" -- the NEX regression look is bad enough, if Dazzler becomes part of the JG sacred cow kool-aid crew... it'll be so un-cute.
    Jeez, tell me how you really feel... Also, Quentin isn’t in Red, although I wish he were.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Praying that she’s the final member of X-Men Red!!!
    Was there new news revealed bc last I heard Gambit was the final member revealed for Red. That book is already packed. I dont see Alison fitting as a team member

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Was there new news revealed bc last I heard Gambit was the final member revealed for Red. That book is already packed. I dont see Alison fitting as a team member
    I forget where I saw it. But after Gambit was revealed, it was said there was still one other team member that hasn't been revealed yet.

Quire is in X-Men: Red too? Jeez louise editorial should get a medal for perseverance at this point.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I forget where I saw it. But after Gambit was revealed, it was said there was still one other team member that hasn't been revealed yet.
    Yeah, and there is another member to be revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Quire is in X-Men: Red too? Jeez louise editorial should get a medal for perseverance at this point.
    If he is, news hasn’t said so �� I’d love to see Quentin interact with adult Jean, being as he’s also an Omegla level mutant and impressed the Phoenix.

It is possible that he gets added somewhere as a result of Gen X's cancellation.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

While I couldn’t care less about the long hair/short hair debate when it comes to Captain Marvel or Kitty (I care that Kitty’s hair should have a curl to it, damnit!), I think I would rather see Queen Alison rock her long 70’s hair again. Her emo stage and/or pop-punk stage should come to an end. Glam Rock/Disco realness all the way, baby!

And put her in Astonishing X-Men so she can give Mystique the blues (pun intended). Plus, it would be fun to see her and Rogue on the same time again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tetragene View Post
    I'm hoping there are still announcements left for another team book she could be in with the X-characters that have been neglected for the most part during ResurrXion (like Emma, Polaris, Rictor, etc). ... to get my Dazzler fix...

... I'd... much rather see a continuation of the Dazz/Emma friendship...
    I like the way you think, Tetra, as we're apparently of...

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    STARRING: Iceman leading Polaris, Nightcrawler, Dazzler, & Dani Moonstar

The...

... RETURN, and they're looking to be...

... MUTANT ENEMY #1!

Initially also, in recurring and/or one-time, guest starring, supportive roles: Blink, Monet, Jean Grey, Gambit, Rictor, Sunfire, & Archangel
    ... LIKE MIND!! ;D

We'd could add Emma in a mentor/benefactor Xavier type role, or just as the 6th regular member. She'd fit in real well with Bobby's team of Ali, Lorna, Dani, & Kurt, me thinX. Add in the recurring crew of Blink, M, & Rictor, and I think we're MORE than good to go! 8D

BANNED

Also, in retrospect, Sunfire should be upgraded & added to the recurring crew. I like the idea of him & Iceman on the same team together, being polar opposites in both power AND personality, and the friction--the DRAMA!--it would cause.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 01-17-2018 at 03:39 PM.

I like the way you think, Tetra, as we're apparently of...

... LIKE MIND!! ;D

We'd could add Emma in a mentor/benefactor Xavier type role, or just as the 6th regular member. She'd fit in real well with Bobby's team of Ali, Lorna, Dani, & Kurt, me thinX. Add in the recurring crew of Blink, M, & Rictor, and I think we're MORE than good to go! 8D
    Heroine Addict, you always present such beautiful images of our favorites! I love that collage!

Also agree with the Sunfire addition.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Heroine Addict, you always present such beautiful images of our favorites! I love that collage!

Also agree with the Sunfire addition.
    Thank you, Phoenixx9! That's very kind of you to say, and your words mean a lot, so I greatly appreciate the compliment.

YES! A team of Bobby, Kurt, Emma, Lorna, Ali, Dani, & say, Julio, as full-time members, with Clarice, Monet, & Shiro on recurring reserve duty, would be... ASTOUNDING! Hey, I kinda like that, it has a ring to it - The ASTOUNDING X-Men!

And I just read some speculation on Iceman's rumored team book here, saying he might be headin' to the west coast, and that's where it'll be set. So it'd make sense to have Sunfire hoppin' back & forth across the pond, between likely Cali & Japan, for lively, fiery visits every now & then. Then you got Ali, and:

... WHICH, lol, is right up her alley! (No foul jokes, please, ;p)

The you have Emma, Lorna, & Monet (Dazz, too!), who could spend their time, on Rodeo Drive, hittin' up all the swanky boutiques. Kurt would probably fit right in, too, and not get so many aghast, double takes. And together with Dani, Julio, & Clarice, they could do lots of nature stuff, like hiking, mountain climbing, & dirt-bike ridin'. At first, in order for Shiro to lighten up & have some fun, they'd all have to get him REALLY drunk. HijinX ensue, and trust me... IT. WOULD. BE. FUNNY!

Oh, and they'd be gettin' serious & doin' superhero stuff too, of course. Fightin' bad guys, and for Mutant Rights!! In fact, they'd be open with & engage the public with savvy panache, thanX to Ali & Emma (and with both Bobby & Kurt bein' so affable). Lorna's used to dealin' with the gen pop & public speaking, as well, thanX to her multiple times with X-Factor. DAMN, this is practically writin' itself! 8D
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 01-17-2018 at 06:32 PM.

Spectacular Member

Thank you, Phoenixx9! That's very kind of you to say, and your words mean a lot, so I greatly appreciate the compliment.

YES! A team of Bobby, Kurt, Emma, Lorna, Ali, Dani, & say, Julio, as full-time members, with Clarice, Monet, & Shiro on recurring reserve duty, would be... ASTOUNDING! Hey, I kinda like that, it has a ring to it - The ASTOUNDING X-Men!

And I just read some speculation on Iceman's rumored team book here, saying he might be headin' to the west coast, and that's where it'll be set. So it'd make sense to have Sunfire hoppin' back & forth across the pond, between likely Cali & Japan, for lively, fiery visits every now & then. Then you got Ali, and:

... WHICH, lol, is right up her alley! (No foul jokes, please, ;p)

The you have Emma, Lorna, & Monet (Dazz, too!), who could spend their time, on Rodeo Drive, hittin' up all the swanky boutiques. Kurt would probably fit right in, too, and not get so many aghast, double takes. And together with Dani, Julio, & Clarice, they could do lots of nature stuff, like hiking, mountain climbing, & dirt-bike ridin'. At first, in order for Shiro to lighten up & have some fun, they'd all have to get him REALLY drunk. HijinX ensue, and trust me... IT. WOULD. BE. FUNNY!

Oh, and they'd be gettin' serious & doin' superhero stuff too, of course. Fightin' bad guys, and for Mutant Rights!! In fact, they'd be open with & engage the public with savvy panache, thanX to Ali & Emma (and with both Bobby & Kurt bein' so affable). Lorna's used to dealin' with the gen pop & public speaking, as well, thanX to her multiple times with X-Factor. DAMN, this is practically writin' itself! 8D
    Amazing, but Magikneeds to be in the regular team roster. I would devour a comic with Dazzler, Mirage, Magik, Polaris, Jean, Iceman, Cannonball, Gambit, and Cyclops.....

I always did like when Iceman was in Los Angeles, back in the old Champion days. It would be good to have him back there.

I really like the idea of all the the other characters. Seems like a great lineup.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookfan5878 View Post
    Amazing, but Magikneeds to be in the regular team roster. I would devour a comic with Dazzler, Mirage, Magik, Polaris, Jean, Iceman, Cannonball, Gambit, and Cyclops.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I always did like when Iceman was in Los Angeles, back in the old Champion days. It would be good to have him back there.

I really like the idea of all the the other characters. Seems like a great lineup.

Dazzy?!

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 01-17-2018 at 08:37 PM.