Page 89 of 116 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1734

Visiting this thread and its delightful ideas is always traumatic because they are almost never realised in actual comics, so all this potential just goes into "what could have been". I think maybe we are better off writing our own Ali fanfic at this point than waiting on Marvel for anything.

BANNED

Good to hear, Confuzzled, but I hear ya. My hope is that all our ideas & enthusiastic energy, will eventually inspire TPTB to actually give life to (a version of) our dreams, and make them a reality. We've waited this long already, but I agree, somethin' real positive DEFINITELY needs to happen by the end of this year. If I can even wait 'til then, so would prefer MUCH sooner. Otherwise, I'm gonna have a hard time hangin' on, and stayin' invested... in ANY of it!

But for now, MORE pics I just found:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    LOGO time!!

My initial instinct was to go with the original, mirrored/disco-plated version, and I've seen the middle one used on some of her merch, like statues & stuff. But IDK now, kinda likin' the simplicity & more modern edge, of the last, updated redo too.
    Yeah, you know the original silver disco outfit is my favorite!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, you know the original silver disco outfit is my favorite!
    I do, Phoenixx9, but also believe it would need to be modernized with some tweaking & updating. Which logo do you like best, tho? That's what I was asking about, in that post.

Yes, I agree about the costume update.

Oops, sorry! Got carried away by the costume, lol!

Think I like the Necrosha logo, the one with the "electric" z the best. It is the newest and most modern one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, I agree about the costume update.

Oops, sorry! Got carried away by the costume, lol!

Think I like the Necrosha logo, the one with the "electric" z the best. It is the newest and most modern one.
    Found somethin' on this, and while VERY (even offensively) cheesecake-E, there were things about it I liked. I'll post it ASAP, but I gotta find it again, first.

No prob, and YEP, looks like we're in agreement! Pretty sure CBR member/über-Dazz fan AND artist Lightengale uses it, as opposed to the others, which is good enough for me. Kinda tipped the scales in its favor to begin with, TBH.

OK. Can't wait to see what you found!

BANNED

Ignoring the mammary maXimizing & pin-up posing, here we go, PhoeniXX9:

... I like that they kept everything the same pretty much (from her original look), adding only the silvery belt & buckles, and then getting rid of the flared pants in eXchange for some shiny, metallic boots instead. Me thinX there's much of it that works really well, for modern times! (Some of her mirrored/disco-plated baubles, could be added, tho.)

Yes, I very much agree, Heroine Addict. The costume is easily updated and looks great. Decrease the boobies and zip it up! I love the pseudo-silver belts. Very nice look!

Sue isn't usually so well endowed either. That's definitely fetish art.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sue isn't usually so well endowed either. That's definitely fetish art.
    Yeah, I kinda thought. Anytime I see that shiny, rubbery, plastic look, that's what I figure. That somethin' else is goin' on, other than just normal fan art. That's REALLY tame, tho, compared to some the other stuff I've seen on Deviant. But anyway, like Ali, we just gotta...

BANNED

Just a reminder of the Candy's World DollDivine Dazzler redesign, I did just a lil' over a year ago, now:

... just sayin', they go pretty good together... like it was meant to be. ;p

AND, from our very own Lightengale, check out this MAGNIFICENT, new Halston Sage 'The Gifted' manip I just came across:

https://twitter.com/Magniflorious/st...95943400574976
    Daniel McNea
    @Magniflorious

Still cautiously side-eyeing her reported role in #XMenDarkPhoenix, but in the meantime I enjoy playing with the idea of #Dazzler in @TheGiftedonFOX @GiftedTVWriters #TheGifted

LOVE IT!! And would love it even more, if it... BECAME a REALITY!! 8D
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 01-28-2018 at 03:47 PM.

BANNED

Not overly fond of the pairing itself, but do LOVE this pic, and the way Dazz (+Longshot, too) looks in it:

... so FABulous , and SERIOUSLY one of the best I've ever seen of her, in that outfit.

I actually do love Dazzler + Longshot!

Too bad Marvel seems adamant about not giving us the characters we want and miss! Instead we get 8 Wolverines...